BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Nah, I'm thinking I'll just take your word for it. Good looking out. Lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

It's not just you, my brother

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

Damn, dudes. That's not even thick. That's a healthy, sexy-looking enough ass that is further assisted by tight jeans and a stance that perfectly accentuates the goods/curves she has. Its sexy on its own terms. More sexy in fact than asses on women that are too bloated.

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Here's my take on the God Friended Me and Cloak & Dagger relationship discussion.

As I said way back, I'm far more interested in a show featuring a long-term, healthy, attractive WWBM relationship than I am in seeing a drawn out "how they got together" story.

That's why I wasn't completely sold on the Dynasty situation. That relationship clearly wasn't going to last due to the nature of the show. But GFM and C&D can have the types of relationships this site exists to support. And it can help make the general public more supportive. Why not just get to the good part? If all a show has to write about is "will they or won't they," then it's probably lousy anyway.

The other problem I've mentioned with slow burn hookups is that the extra time just allows something to prevent the relationship from ever happening at all. Whether it's a new writing team, producer, etc., or a series cancellation, taking their sweet time has kept relationships from ever existing.

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I get where you're coming from. I'll just say that it's thicker for this particular actress. I've been a fan of hers since her first Walking Dead appearance.

6. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

That's what I understand about guys wanting to see things happen sooner than later because of things like that and ESPECIALLY since these networks are cancel happy. But at the same time if it's done right I see developing a good love story very good for a show's overall story.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  7. darkcurry

After 3 years Netflix has put out the third season of Slasher.

Slasher: Solstice

And it appears they are sticking with putting IR in it but this time it looks like there is a romance brewing with the black guy(Gabriel Darku) and the middle eastern girl(Baraka Rahmani).

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You might remember Gabriel Darku From Impulse and playing a young Shadow Moon On American Gods.

It doesn't appear by the trailer that the IR romance is as heavy as the previous seasons because this might be their goriest season yet, but it's nice to know from season to season of different stories they have included IR with a brotha in each.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I still haven't watched the 2nd season of "Slasher". Is either character involved in the IR in the 2nd season the lead character?

Last edited: May 29, 2019
  9. darkcurry

What's Thriller?

But if you are referring to Slasher then yes. lol.

10. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

The memes around Lazytown are easily a decade old...I'm surprised people haven't already got past it.

11. ColiBreh1

I think "Slasher" airs or used to air on the Thriller cable network. That's why I mixed-up the names.

12. ColiBreh1

Which character or actor is the lead in season 2 of "Slasher"? I can't find a trailer for the 2nd season on YouTube or IMDB.

13. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I saw the first episode of Season 1 when it first premiered and for some odd reason I never watched the rest of the season, but I'm going to binge watch it this week before "Swamp Thing" drops Friday on DC

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Started watching S3 of Slasher yesterday . . . good to know there's something to push forward for because I just gave up on S2 after the killings got stupider.

15. darkcurry

The closest I could find was a fan-mad trailer on vimeo(but it contain some spoilers)

It's an ensemble cast so there really is no clear lead. But the leading male of the group of friends is Lovell Adams-Gray and female lead is Rebecca Liddiard.

[​IMG]

16. darkcurry

17. ColiBreh1

Looks like they just recasted Mark Webber's character on ABC’s upcoming fall drama Stumptown:

https://twitter.com/TVLine/status/1133855641666109440
    [​IMG]
    https://tvline.com/2019/05/29/stumptown-jake-johnson-cast-grey-mcconnell-abc-drama/

18. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

19. darkcurry

@qaz1 Did you see the part where it sai it is entirely platonic? Now would you be saying that if they casted a black guy in the role?

Jake Johnson is pretty funny so I like this choice although the re-casting is not a good sign, but the trailer and the synopsis is still pretty strong enough to want to check this out.

20. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Jake is a funny guy. I liked him on New Girl and Into the Spiderverse