BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I only meant that Evita has displayed better girlfriend tendencies thus far lol. But yeah, I agree with you on everything else. Tandy had a tougher past than Evita, but she's rapidly improving in every area. I think Tandy is the better match for him easily, especially long term.

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Let's get back to the other 2nd season Shondaland show, "Station 19". Did Boris Kodjoe & the chick who's the lead character get together by the end of the season or nah? @qaz1

3. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Another 'BM/WW IR Sighting On TV' Throwback

Teal'c & Krista From Stargate SG-1 - Affinity
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I don't know. I haven't seen minute one of that show.

5. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sullivan declines Herrera's advancements towards him after a few seconds in. LMAO

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. ColiBreh1

So they don't get together? or this gonna continue be an ongoing will they, won't they thing?

7. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Either way, I'm instantly glad I never started with this show lol

8. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

That video was not near as "couple-ish" as I expected lol. Looks like they cut it off before the good parts

9. darkcurry

Watch the episode. They weren't together-together. Christopher Judge had many lovers on Stargate SG-1. Stargate SG-1 was one of those shows back in the day that was ahead of it's time with putting the black man that was apart of the main cast in IR kissing and love scenes. And the fanbase wanted more!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• List
  10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Nice share. I definitely wouldn't have know any of that without this site.

11. hunterkil

hunterkil Member

Is that amanda tapping in first pic ?!

12. darkcurry

I didn't even realize that was her when I posted it. But it might be fan-made because I don't recall them having that kind of storyline.

13. ColiBreh1

• Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  14. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

15. darkcurry

Did you guys see this? https://twitter.com/search?q=#SaveWhiskeyCavalier&src=tyah

#SaveWhiskeyCavalier was trending #8 and #9 on twitter last night. But then again so was #SaveFAM, #SaveSTAR and #SaveMidnightTexas when they were cancelled. But I hope you guy's show gets uncancelled or picked up somewhere else. Maybe I'll check it out one day when I get time.

I hate when shows that have a loyal fanbase gets cancelled just because they're not hitting 10-20 million viewers off the bat over averaging it in their first or even first two seasons. That is a RIDICULOUS standard to have for new shows or really any show that displays a loyal fanbase.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Amen amen and amen

17. darkcurry

It's illogical as well. I can see if you are a struggling network and can't afford to have shows not averaging alot of viewers, but with networks like ABC that has hit shows like Black-ish, Grey's Anatomy, How To Get Away With Murder, American Idol is doing well(still is an outdated show imo.) you have more than enough shows generating viewership to your network through most of the week. There is a lack of desire for proper growth with these network execs. I hope these strong fandoms campaigning to keep and save their favorite shows start leading these networks and streaming services like the equally cancel happy Netflix to change. I say give a show that displays a loyal fanbase where the fall isn't to steep at least three seasons before coming to a decision like cancelling.

Because like we have seen with shows like The Good Place that show is not a juggernaut in the ratings but the fanbase is VERY Strong!

18. ColiBreh1

ABC is no longer in talks to uncancel "Whiskey Cavalier". The show is done: https://tvline.com/2019/05/24/whiskey-cavalier-cancelled-abc-season-2-not-renewed/

• Informative Informative x 4
    • List
  19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

20. darkcurry