BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

LOL! Maybe I wasn't paying enough attention. I still say they're worth watching the episode to see in context lol.

And Tony Shaloub is in rare form on this show.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  2. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

<----- didn't know about it... now checking the internet...

3. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Be sure to report back lol!

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Go to that @MrSKin guy on twitter. That's where I first saw it coming down my TL. lol. I finally decided to follow him a couple weeks ago it's a nice account that acts mature about nudity and sex scenes just like Aznude does.

5. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol I was more interested in @meowkittenmeow 's reaction than anything else. Curious if he'll be as impressed lol

6. darkcurry

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Nice MrSkin is still here. There's a book published by Mr.Skin.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. meowkittenmeow

They look rather nice with all of the lighting and potential makeup on them. Like “angelic titties”, lol. I am curious what they look like without all of the props. But, they are nice. I watch the magicians sometimes and she is married to an actor on that show. I won’t rate them because certain members will be offended if I do.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  9. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Lol! Well I assume we'll never see them without the "props" on a TV show or movie. Otherwise I'd direct you to House of Cards lol

10. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

I absolutely noticed. I just assumed they weren't together anymore due to the fact that no one mentioned it and they're still kids anyway. In hindsight, maybe I should've said something.

Edit: While we're talking Fam, is there any news on its renewal?

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Recognized her early on, but decided not to bring up Jaden as he was seen with an unknown girl last December.

[​IMG]

12. meowkittenmeow

A solid indie flick would probably allow that to happen. But, yeah m8t, they were nice.

13. darkcurry

Yeah I noticed that too. I used to thought they only did that on playboy shoots.

14. darkcurry

Well that one pic I put up was a recent pic of the two. But he was spotted out the other day with a girls with similar looks.
    [​IMG] https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...nette-kissing-dark-haired-girl-Coachella.html

15. meowkittenmeow

You’d be surprised how much is CGI, lighting, angles, and makeup.

16. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Love the Magicians all of those women are unbelievable. So damn hot

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

Any interracial?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah but not with a black dude. Actually only black guy on there is an asexual alcoholic though

19. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

All of a sudden I'm pretty confident this show won't find it's was into my weekly schedule lol

20. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I doubt. Folks been recommending me get into "The Magicians" since it's first season, selling it to me as a Harry Potter-type TV show set in college. I never got into it just because there wasn't any black characters.

EDIT:

OK. Is the Black dude 1 of the younger college-age characters or is he an older character? Is he part of the regular cast?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019