BM/WW IR sightings on TV

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Kid Rasta, Dec 21, 2005.

1. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Just finished watching the episode and it was the best one so far. I love the little moment at the end there with the way she looked at him. She was also dropping some deep intriguing thoughts on free will.

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The spooky Netflix series The Haunting of Hill House.

Nell

[​IMG]
    Victoria Pedretti

marries

Arthur
    [​IMG]
    Jordane Christie

...that's all l'm going to reveal...

Watched the whole creepy 10 episode series last night and today. :eek:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt6763664/episodes/?season=1

3. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

I watched the episode overnight. Eleanor & Chidi aren't actually back together, Ted Danson's character just showed Eleanor flashbacks of when they were together in a previous timeline.

4. ryanpaulstewart

ryanpaulstewart Well-Known Member

I didn't say they were "together," I said the show was back to Eleanor/Chidi, which is to say, the structural obstacles are gone: Chidi is no longer with Simone; Eleanor knows about their past and they're back to making googly eyes at each other. There doesn't seem to be much more the writers can tease out of this will they/won't they.

5. darkcurry

Now it appears Gabriel and Rosita from TWD are a thing.
    Gabriel and Rosita - The Walking Dead.png

I say appear because I didn't watch the episode tonight. But I found out the details from people online that were talking about the hate Sarah Wayne Callies who played Lori posted on IG. She posted a pic of the actress playing Judith(her daughter on the show.) with the caption #mamasgirl https://www.instagram.com/p/BqDDs5dg5Ke/
    and that set some of the shows annoying black female fans off. If you been following the show you know why Michonne is seen as Judith's Mom(non-biologically of course.) and what I'm talking about. But of course they went after this grown woman racially along with other things and just being real immature. I forgot that Michonne's fanbase consist of these black women that hate white women. Smh.

But anyway. lol. I have to see this episode now because they just had him with Jadis(but she left the show.) and I didn't think that they would put him with one of the hottest women next to Maggie on the show. That was surprising.

6. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

This show actually is featuring two IR Couple Parker Sawyers (played young Barak in Southside with You) who plays Gus Thomson head of the US intelligence branch gets with Tess Haubrich who plays Jasmina Delic head of the Aussie communication intelligence team.
    [​IMG]

Steve Toussaint plays Ethan James head of the Pine Gap facility and Simone Kessell plays his wife Belle.
    [​IMG]

video here
    https://www.aznude.com/view/movie/p/pinegap.html

7. glt1980

Promo shot from Legacies
    [​IMG]

8. darkcurry

I'm still trying to find it to check it out. Is the show any good?

9. glt1980

10. glt1980

Another show came across French Sitcom Scènes de ménages (Household scenes). Featured couple Marion (Audrey Lamy) and Cedric (Loup-Denis Elion). They recently departed the series after 9 years. They were actually a favorite of fans of the series. When the show started they were a couple in their 30's married a couple of years already. She is the kinda wacky free spirit with a jealous streak while he is the buttoned up straight laced type.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

They scenes are in French but I think you can get the gist of whats going on in some of them
    On Vacation caught checking out another woman by the pool

Giving a Massage with mayo

11. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

It's an evenly-paced espionage and terrorism series comprising six episodes. Things get really intriguing in episode two. I'm gonna stream the next installment this evening.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  12. darkcurry

9 years? Wow. That has got to be one of the longest running shows with an IR couple in Television history then.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Elklodge

Elklodge Well-Known Member

Elenaor and Chidi are clearly end game though so even if they spend time apart the show seems to be saying that they're destined to be with one another as they literally find a way to each other no matter what obstacles they created for them.

14. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

It seems that now that we are in November sweeps that "Legacies" is really going to rev up its Interracial engine lol: https://www.cwtv.com/shows/legacies

Episode 3 was very promising with IR teasers all over the place and there was almost a 1999 Devil's Films "You made a wrong turn girl" scene on the back of that athletic bus lol. I am like "How does this Brotha teen Vampire MG have such a conscious about getting some "goodies" from "a sweet, innocent little white girl" from their rival high school when we know Vampires are demons without souls??

I'm sure your mom raised you to be a Southern Gentleman and all but guess what?? You a damn Vampire NOW!!! The one Brother (Caleb) had the right idea . . . we don't love them hoes . . . Vamps before Tramps. Let's run a choo-choo!!!

Episode 4 this Thursday looks the most promising of all as could be expected the deeper we get into November Sweeps and I'm sure the episode 4 trailer is a misdirect right :)??:

The powers that be at CW would not go with a historical sterotype of the sexually aggressive black male preying on the ultimate angels of innocence right?

Violating their values??

Vandalizing their virtues??

Desacrating their holiest of holy??

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  15. darkcurry

I'm going to try and watch this show tonight and over the weekend if possible.

16. darkcurry

Midnight, Texas had another strong episode tonight. It was Arielle Kebbel's favorite between Olivian and Lem.

https://twitter.com/ArielleKebbel/status/1063632302155083777
    [​IMG]

"Shout out to @PMensahOnline my dear friend and Olivia’s partner In crime. That scene was a breaking point for Olivia. and Lem supported her through it by holding the space for her to finally feel her feelings. Love that moment between the newlyweds. #MidnightTexas"

17. ColiBreh1

I watched this week's episode of "All American" (Season 1, Episode 5) last night. They finally introduced Coach Taye Diggs' Father & explained why they don't speak or have a relationship:

Coach Taye Diggs' Father has never accepted Coach Taye Diggs' Wife because she's White. CTD's Dad still lives in South Central L.A. & wishes CTD had ended up with the lead character's Mother (CTD's High School Sweetheart) instead of marrying his white wife & moving to Beverly Hills. CTD's Dad even compares CTD to O.J. Simpson.

CTD's Dad regularly keeps up with Beverly Hills High School Football because of CTD being the Head Coach, CTD's son being the starting QB, & the lead character being a star DB/WR on the team. CTD's Dad wants to mend fences and have a relationship with his Son & Grandkids, now that he finally met the grandkids, but he still won't accept CTD's Wife. So CTD says No.

[​IMG] That was a good episode. The family drama in the episode reminded me of the family drama on "Friday Night Lights" the TV show.

18. darkcurry

They tackled that? I might have to see this episode.

19. darkcurry

I watched Legacies episode 1 this morning and I like it so far. Easily one of the best CW shows I have seen. I liked the Langdon twist towards the end.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  20. ColiBreh1

"All American" is Greg Berlanti-produced show. If you've watched Berlanti's non-comic book/genre shows over the years (i.e. "God Friended Me" is an example of a current Berlanti show), it's pretty normal on his shows to tackle real family issues. So we shouldn't be surprised the same is happening on "All American".