Blonde, Brunette or Redheaded WW?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by johnleslie, Sep 14, 2015.

1. johnleslie

johnleslie Member

Just curious if there is a hair colour preference for BM who like and date WW.
    I see black guys and blondes more often than any other combination.

I have no preference in hair colour. One of the hottest ladies I've ever seen in person was a 6'2 tall, super fit, elegant redheaded lady with green eyes.

I had to take a second look at her because I couldn't believe women as beautiful as her existed.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

My dating pattern shows that I go for brunettes with light eyes. Currently seeing a blonde woman who is taller than I usually go for but she's fun. I'm pretty open to anything at this point just as long as she's cool. I'm going to Canada in a couple of months, its the first time I've been able to visit single so I am going to do a lot of exploring.

3. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

Love me some mysterious looking brunettes. Then red heads. Then blondes.

[​IMG]

4. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Any hair color to me. It is the nice shape that counts along with personality.

5. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Brunettes and red heads. I don't get along with natural blondes really.

6. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

When i was single and mingling, i had a serious thing for brunettes:cool:

7. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Redheads and brunettes tend to go what n' what on my days, but my preferences are generally with redheads. As for blondes? I find them horrendously overrated, but that won't keep me from gawking at one I fancy.

8. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

Lol how you doin? ;)

9. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

That is often who I end up dating if I am dating ww. Blonde women seem to approach me more often, but I am not really in to blonde women. My last girlfriend was white with brown hair and blue eyes, and my girlfriend before that was indian. I think darker hair kind of does it for me. Enjoy Canada man, let me know how it is.

10. The Dark King

If you lived closer believe me you'd know homie ;-)

11. The Dark King

I hooked up with an Indian girl in hs. Always found them attractive hate the cultural hang ups though

12. Cherok33

Cherok33 Well-Known Member

Best of both worlds... I am part Indian and white brunette with dark eyes. Sometimes they are a bit lighter caramel.

I've always wished for green eyes

13. The Dark King

Green eyes for what? You're dope as is knock it off

14. Cherok33

I'm just saying. While you're at it, bigger boobs

15. The Dark King

Women are NEVER satisfied which is why most women are NEVER happy lol

16. Cherok33

Lol well I guess I'm guilty because I am always wishing I had better something or other. It's not always physical, either. I think most people strive to do better, most don't want to settle.

Now when it comes to physical features, sure there are some things you can change about yourself, but I would never go to an extreme like get fake boobs or get a nose job etc.

And I am just fine, thank you. I'm always ok with me. But I'd like to lose about 20 more lbs... Lmao

17. The Dark King

Lmao

18. meowkittenmeow

Do you speak hindi?

19. meowkittenmeow

The cultural hang ups are a huge turn off, but I knew her growing up, so her family never had any issue with me. It seems like every country I travel to, although there are many women interested, being with a black man is still taboo.

20. Cherok33

I'm sorry I meant Native American

No, I don't