#BLEXIT. The Black National Movement to #walkaway

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bliss, Oct 30, 2018.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Coons all of them but that shouldn't be the focus literally every other demographic gave him more of their votes

2. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Beto is the real deal. A young, mainstream Dem who could co-opt the Bernie-Bots. Couldn't believe Cruz beat him. Just goes to prove GOP will vote GOP no matter what

3. RicardoCooper

I'm in a weird place. Not so quick to brand blacks as "coons" for flirting with or voting GOP. Mainstream Dem policies do little or nothing for black men specifically. Obama tried with the "My Brother's Keeper" program, but 98% Dem-voting black women shut it down. Obama also got on his bully pulpit and wagged his finger at deadbeat dads but not welfare mamas. Black men are disproportionately under the thumb of the gynocentric legal system, Friend of the Court, etc. A lot of thinking black men are fed up. Meanwhile Trump is cutting Section 8, did a Federal hiring freeze (no more double-minority quota jobs), shut down Craigslist and Backpage (no more online tricking for these hoes) pretends to be about prison reform, etc. I myself voted Dem to restore balance, but I feel the cats who did not.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

To my understanding, the “my brother’s keeper” program is still going on. But, I do get what you are saying.

5. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Man these old articles about my brother's keeper are embarrassing:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...men-and-girls-included-in-my-brothers-keeper/

http://www.crunkfeministcollective....-keeper-the-co-optation-of-intersectionality/

http://therepresentationproject.org/men-petition-obama-my-brothers-keeper-must-include-women/

6. The Dark King

My dude the other side caters to Nazis aside from all the blocking pf social programs that help everyone like healthcare along with other benefits. They legit have black male hating Nazis. A policy doesn't exist that will make me ignore that. If it were black men just not showing up to the polls maybe but actually voting for racists? Fuck that noise

7. RicardoCooper

Bro, I do hear you.

8. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I do remember black women doing the usual “what about us” stuff back in 2014-2015. But, the program still exists and is still for young black boys and young black men.

But, I do agree, they want everything to include them, whether it includes us or not. I didn’t see them petition for black girl magic to be changed to black people magic. We are all aware of how the black matriarchy works.

9. The Dark King

What's also funny is if ANY other demographic voted 80 % plus for democrats it would be black women AND insert other group here keep saving us but black male contribution don't exist.

10. RicardoCooper

Hence cats saying fuck it. If I'm not gonna get credit for saving America, why not vote the other side. Sure, the other side's got Nazis, but that's the two-party system for you

It's messed up

11. The Dark King

Fam when you say the other side has Nazis full stop no further comment. ESPECIALLY if you're a black man. As annoying as the other side is their entire existence does not revolve around your unbridled extermination.
    Its like the difference between crabs and full blown AIDS its not even a contest

12. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Indeed there is.
    But it ain't the bullshit you're harping on.
    Oh Brenda and Susan. Time's up.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

The Dems harbor despicable Nazis. Nazis who can't wait to see the extermination of other religion-followers and the extermination of certain races.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Meh, you're a troll.
    Talking assanine BS that there was "no mass deflection". How the fuck would you know? The GOP gained Senate seats and lost a mere 17 House seat, many of whom incumbents had retired from.

Furthermore, BLEXIT is a new movement.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

His wife is black.

Ted Cruz got the Black man's vote because of less Government in their lives and a proliferation of good paying jobs.

Texas Unemployment Rate is at 4.30%, compared to 4.60% last month and 4.70% last year. This is lower than the long term average of 6.10%.

16. The Dark King

You're straight up lying. You're party produced two loons who murdered innocent people in their place of worship and at a damn grocery store. If I were you id stop pretending to like black men your crew hates that.

17. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Ted Cruz has nothing at all to do with the unemployment rate in Texas. This is why we need greater oversight of state and national elections.

The Republicans have been stealing elections since at least 2000, which is why they they're involved in a national effort to get FEWER people to vote.

I still doubt Cruz got 16% of the Black male vote. He's NEVER gotten a fraction of that number before.
    The USA has the most fucked up electoral system.

We should all be voting on paper ballots and be given a receipt after voting.

18. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Do you know what a neo Nazi is??? Nothing about the race mixing, Democratic party appeals to a neo-Nazi.

The neo-Nazis who marched on Charlottesville were not Dem voters.
    Why do you think Trump continually is praised on right wing web sites and given a thumb's up by former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke??

Why do you believe an American POTUS thinks its more important to call himself a NATIONALIST instead of a PATRIOT, when 'nationalist' movements worldwide are typically racist, anti-immigrant, pro-White political agendas??

Think this shit through.

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Nothing to do with? In what universe AB. He represents the interests of Texans and fights for Texas any chance he gets. That includes efforts to bring jobs to the State.

Why is 16% so incredible to you. It's not a lot. It simply reflects 16% were no bueno to faux "Beto". That is allowed you know.

No Dems steal elections?. Just Republicans. Is that your stance? Because it's absolute nonsense.
    As we see in real time right now.
    These magically-appearing provisional ballot boxes are a joke. Oh look..all Desm votes. o_O

The 'vote receipt' that you mentioned has been suggested and already the Dems are saying, "but what if you lose your receipt??"

How about no citizen, no vote.
    How about one person, one vote. ONLY.
    How about each voter shows ID.
    How about no mystery provisional boxes 2 days after the elections close.
    That is the most unfucked logical electoral system.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

I don't know why you think the neo-Nazi mentality doesn't attract dem leaders and followers. It does. Anti-Jew sentiment proliferates in Dem circles, how can you ignore that? Both sides attract them for their own anti-semite reasons.

You need to look deeper into who organized the Charlottesville March (and it wasn't Republicans.)