Black men oppressed by white women?

Discussion in 'In the News' started by qaz1, Feb 27, 2019.

1. qaz1

qaz1 Well-Known Member

2. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Hi qaz1, good to have you back.

So, I read it. First of all, what do YOU think of it?

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I for one welcome our white female oppressors

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

I get the point of it. And I get it. But, if we are going to have a conversation about the oppression of Black Men, then we must equally hold black women accountable. If articles are leaving that out, then I am not really on board.

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This is what he says about black women. It's really all he says, but it does say a lot.

Anybody that aren't first of all properly educated on feminism, racism, american slavery and the power dynamics AND are arguing to uphold these same systems that are tools of oppression are indeed at least assisting in the oppression of black men.

I don't trust any woman that gets on board of this metoo shit, because metoo are FOR the oppression of black men. If they actually cared they would KNOW how dangerous it is to believe all women when it comes to rape and sexual assault and give men ESPECIALLY black men in THIS country the benefit of a doubt and their due process if they deny it.

This guy at times sound like a black woman and at times sound like a strong black man and at times sound like a simp. lol. He's kind of all over the place, but I agree with some of what he said.

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Black men are oppressed in general. And to those who would disagree why do you think every false accuser of a crime always says some black guy and everyone quickly believes it without a shred of proof. Why do our encounters with law enforcement yield the most incidents of death most likelihood of arrest most likelihood of longer sentences harshest conditions least amount of opportunity after incarceration. I could go on but it doesn't stop at white women generally.

7. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Wow, this FULL COURT PRESS to keep Black Men away from White Women is hilarious. They've been trying for decades and nothing has worked so I guess this is the latest futile tactic. Most Black Men who are dead or in jail is because of BLACK FEMALES, not White Women, but of course Mr SIMPTASTIC wouldn't dare mention that from fear of angering his "black queens".

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
  8. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

This.
    And I feel it is been more aggressive the last couple of years.

9. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

Exactly, they're literally throwing everything and the kitchen sink in their FUTILE effort to stop the TSUANMI of Black Men dating/marrying White Women. The harder they try and see that it doesn't work, just enrages them even more. It's easier to kill Jason, Freddy, Michael and Chucky than BM/WW relationships...LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. John Willy

John Willy Restricted

I feel like the last decade has seen a boom in Black men/White women dating/relationships in the Western Hemisphere thus the immense and ridiculous backlash we are witnessing nowadays against them. Everywhere I go interracial relationships now seem the new trend and are quite fashionable something it wasn't even 20 years ago. I still wonder what triggered such impresive increase. There is nothing sexier and more beautiful than a black man/white woman couple!

11. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

It is insane.

12. Tsharp99

Tsharp99 Active Member

I 1000% AGREE!!!

13. RicardoCooper

Pretty much. What was the name of that actor who played on Moesha back in the 90s. His black queen set him up to be killed by her new goon. Shot him while he was sitting in his car. Last year a sista shot a black dude in the head on purpose on Facebook Live. Sad stuff

Yup they've been shitting on straight black men more than ever before

The so-called good black man isn't waiting around for sistas to get over their hoe phase and thug love, while most WW will take a hard-working normal brotha as he is, I'm living proof

The Kardashians, baby. They beamed that shit into Middle America and ruined a generation of girls lol. A black man is almost an accessory to a curvy white girl at this point

Let me be quiet before my post mysteriously disappears like Snapchat

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  14. RicardoCooper

15. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I don't think the brother in the article is trying to drive a wedge between black men and white women, he just seems to be telling his story and relating it to how someone's privilege can marginalize another person.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I get what he's saying but ww are more likely to be neutral than others. Bw are either in your corner or completely against you. Hardly ever any middle ground. I see that as a much bigger problem.

Like Kenny said know the difference between a time when you need to fold vs walk away.