Black Men are Cheaters?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by MilkandCoffee, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

If the opportunity is there, if the person is incline to act; I'd say anyone is capable of giving in to their weaknesses. It is a human response, not a racial one.

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt025:smt025:smt025

Hey I can't swim. :D

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

and you call yourself Caribbean? SMH lol

4. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Exactly, how many white folks have cheated on each other in a relationship, you see them all the time on Dr. Phil and Investigation Discovery.

Up to yesterday saw an episode Blood Relatives - 4 Women and a Funeral, in Green Cove Springs, Florida, where the wife faked her own rape and had the husband killed because he had an affair with a young woman who was an employee she had moved into the house with her to mentor when her daughters moved out on their own.

The young woman started flirting with the husband and it led to a sexual relationship. After the wife kicked her out the husband paid for a new place for the young lady and carried on the sexual relationship only blocks from his wifes home. The wife instead of divorce chose to have his head bashed in by a group of hired murderers.

5. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL funny thing is growing up in Guyana I was in ponds lots of times as a kid just never learned to swim because the water was usually up to my waist and you could thus stand up in it.:)

6. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In one of my criminal justice night courses, our class had a visit from a big, burly guy. He revealed to us that he was an undercover operative. He often played a hitman. And he told us of the many cases where murder-for-hire seemed to be a regular thing. He even showed us videotape stings where they bust prostitutes. We were all surprised.

7. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

That's cause you're black!!!

Now come take a dive into my big baby blues

8. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

This is probably not going to make me popular, but well, what else is new? IN MY EXPERIENCE, I've noted that while men of all races cheat, it seems to me that it is more acceptable to have a sidepiece in the black community. I've discussed this with an ex-bf and one or two other BM I've dated, and they agree with me. Since I've only dated WM and BM, I really only have those two to compare. While the WM cheat, they seem to try harder to keep the fact hidden and are more ashamed when caught. But I often hear BM bragging about their sidepieces and carrying on relationships with their wives/side chicks and everyone knows about everyone else. There's little effort to hide the fact that they're cheating.

Having said that, I'm not going to assign that to every BM or every WM. That just seems to be the trend IN MY WORLD. (Not just with men I've dated, but men I know from various parts of my life.)

9. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

LOL Tarsh, I would love diving into your anything anytime babe. :p

But as far as your Aussie beaches, I'll pass and just walk on the nice sand. With all those damn sharks and all you folks are crazy. Up to last week a 63 year old woman was killed by a shark while swimming on a beach south of Sydney and a 38 year old man's remains was discovered with shark bites south of Perth after being missing for a week after he went diving. W.T.F.

Loving your new, sexy, avatar by the way. :smt023

10. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Hey you are just being honest in your experience.

11. wtarshi

Since jaws I will not go so deep that I cannot see the bottom. As for the recent deaths, mofos need to stay out of a sharks home.

As for the topic at hand. Cheating is a human weakness and it's not the colour of a persons skin, their gender or religion that will make them more susceptible to unfaithfulness, but their character.

Now back to you diving into me....cap on of course.... ;)

12. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Yeah you Aussie folks love your beaches, sharks or no sharks. :)

When it comes to diving into you, what a tease, your wish is my command my lady. :D

13. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

There are worse fates than being taken by a shark. I get nervous sometimes when I'm in deep water, especially far off shore snorkelling somewhere, but the thought that always comforts me is "If a shark is going to eat me, then that's just my fate - it's the circle of life!" lol

It kinda reminds me of those people who have a terminal illness and decide they want to be let loose on the plains of Africa and let nature take its course! (Or maybe that's just a myth ;) )

14. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, "keepin it real" in nature I suppose. :)

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I am much more afraid of the Irukandji jellyfish than sharks, as much fun as snorkeling is, I would rather find something else to do in Australia.

16. The Dark King

Pass whatever you're smoking because it must be that good shit.

17. wtarshi

Like doing me? :smt006

18. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Yeah, you basically don't go in the water at all during stinger season. But that's only up north.

You can't, you can't, you caaaaaaaaaaaan't rule out snorkelling in Australia! We have some of the most amazing sites in the world! Big sharks don't hang out around reefs anyway :) :)

lol, it really does calm me down, thinking that. In any scary situation, I just think "If that's going to happen, that's just my lot in life. Deal with it" :)

19. The Dark King

Now can you apply that thinking to relationships?

20. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

lol, good point!!