Bitcoin Bloodbath

Discussion in 'In the News' started by RicardoCooper, Jun 29, 2018.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Funny Bloomberg along with Buffet and other older investors are use to a very specific kind on investment instrument so they aren't focused on this type value accumulation.
    Funny I'm doing a talk on my private FB page about this later on.
    Here's my thoughts on the eco system just like .com bubble there were a lot of early investors who benefited from first mover advantage and made some good money. Now let me ask you this after a bunch of .coms busted did the internet stop or did it grow? Did we stop at Aol or did it evolve to facebook Amazon Google etc?
    There's still a need to transfer value with minimum friction and there's an even bigger need to be able to control your own capital in case of bank failures. Now I'm not saying to dump all your money into cryptocurrency but it is wise to hedge your bets. Have any of you ever wondered what happens to you if for some reason the banks deny you access to your money because of market failures. If you don't think it's possible research Cyprus India and Venezuela.

Also blood bath is relative depending when you got in. If you jumped in back in December you lost 3 quarters of your money if you jumped in when I practically begged everyone to you're still rocking 1000% returns and that's with a down turn. I have partners who have been in since 2011 who are all fully retired before hitting 45 some even 40.
    So my overall thoughts are to get into the habit of buying small portions because its evident a sharp recession is coming and we better pray it doesn't happen under this administration. But when it does happen the value of BTC is going to be far higher than its record highs. At least that's my thoughts on it. Not telling anyone what to do but stay aware.

3. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Hmm, perhaps I should start invest now.

4. The Dark King

Educate yourself its a good look

5. RicardoCooper

Reasoned analysis, thanks bro.

6. RicardoCooper

I was gonna go in half with a partner but she fizzled out

7. The Dark King

I get that a lot of people are afraid of losing. I say expect to lose money but gain a very valuable education. Fortunes aren't made betting on sure things. There are good strategies but there's always a risk it might not work out. You just have to determine would you rather risk some money so you don't spend all your time chasing money

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

This is all confusing

9. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I will.