Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

Soooo... Based on some of the articles that have come out since the Cosby guilty verdict & what's trending on Twitter today, the next male celeb that is the new big fish target to get the same #MeToo heat as Bill Cosby is R. Kelly

2. Paniro188

Paniro188 Active Member

Agree with sinbad here

3. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Radar Online and BET are reporting that Camille has left Bill Cosby and is filing for divorce.
    I mean, why now? I wonder if it's to protect his assets from lawsuits. They can't sue her if she takes everything.

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Was the Jamie Foxx dick slap thread deleted???

The mods need to chill.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I don't know if there was a thread, but I mentioned it in the Hollywood sexual harassment thread. Maybe that's why it was deleted?

6. andreboba

Oops. My bad. Brain fart.

7. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

Totally agree. The Entertainment Industry is filled with hypocrites.

8. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

That's the most obvious answer. This whole Cosby thing was always a cashgrab to go after his wealth. So with him being found guilty & going to prison, it would makes the most sense for Cosby to get divorce & hand over most of is assets to his wife in the divorce settlement to protect his assets.

9. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

Cosby Sentenced 3-10 Years in State Prison; Declared a Sexually Violent Predator

September 25, 2018

Article link

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Alerts were going off crazy in Philly when the hearing, and then verdict was read earlier.
    Everyone loses - his rape victim(s), him and anyone who was affected by this man, be it good or bad.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  11. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

It is sad there is no justice because no WM are going to jail for crimes that are similar to Bill Cosby's. To date Woody Allen,Roman Polanski,Harvey Weinstein,and many other are scot free. It ranks with the numerous policemen who killed unarmed BM and most of them are not in jail. No matter who big or famous a BM will get punished and go to jail.

12. Soulthinker

Hope so.

13. Soulthinker

That would take a while because the victim is Black. R.Kelly's career would had gone many years back had that victim was White.

14. Soulthinker

That homeboy was a excuse. How many comics diss a legendary comic with no viral mess to follow? Some comics dissed Louis C.K. and he is not in jail in fact he is back.

15. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

The difference there is the powers that be have been gunning for Cosby for years. Remember his son died under mysterious circumstances. His fate was sealed when he started criticizing the sacred cow

16. Soulthinker

The sacred cow must had been trying to buy NBC or saying Brothers must be decent .

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I see who prosecuted him.

18. andreboba

How many up and coming comics accused a legendary comedian of being a serial rapist??

Hannibal Burress put something out in the public square that before then hadn't been widely known or discussed.

Be honest, how many of you had ever heard the serial rapist rumor about Cosby before Hannibal made a joke about it???

If the same shit had happened to Steve Martin, Bill Murray or Eddie Murphy in today's climate, I think the same shit storm would have occurred.

There's a reason why many rapists murder their victims.

19. Soulthinker

Heard Cos got 3 to 10 years. Doubtful a White male celeb would get a sentence like Cos.

20. andreboba

If Cosby got a 3 to 10 year sentence, he'll be out IMO in less than 2 years. Still a long time for a man entering prison in his late 70s.