Best Places to meet for IR dating?

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Scrutinized short list:
    Library--Too awkward to make an approach, too many eyes &
    ears to engage in conversation.....Maybe a German or Scandinavian university Library

Farmers Market-- Maybe Belgian, Columbian, Australian or
    New Zealand Farmers Market

Parks-- Maybe a Danish, Swedish or Norwegian park

Gyms-- A very competitive narcissistic arena, you must be
    bringing the goods to the table your self as a stud......

Beaches-- A very competitive narcissistic arena, you must be
    bringing the goods to the table your self as a stud......

Internet cafes or Starbucks
    --Too cliquish, not a good proposition for an outsider,....Maybe a German or Scandinavian café

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude didn't you meet your woman in the states? What's with all the negativity

3. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Man Relax,.... I was just playfully scrutinizing Blacklexus' short list...there is no negativity........

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fair enough my apologies

5. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

Definitely the gym...

6. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

This, I don't have time to waste in the gym.

I'm curious to hear how you males are approaching women in these places that you guys listed.

7. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Archman,where in Australia to find women?

8. darkwawyer

darkwawyer Member

I'd have to agree w/the statement about not hooking up at the gym eventhough I have never done it. I always see the same buffed dudes chasing women around...the same horny/desperate looking chicks on the chase (never fit, but always w/an outfit that accents whatever they're using or bait). I'm always wondering when those dudes workout? They obviously lift...must be doing 2 a days? Workout 1st time, fuck off the 2nd workout.

I never take breaks and I normally have my game face on (so I can complete/make it through my workout as planned - not go lighter or fading on sets). I've had women come over and ask me how to work a piece of equipment. I just tell them real quick and keep moving. Especially since the gym has staff to help everyone with stuff like that.

9. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

I think it doesn't really matters. It just happens. Does it happen every time? Not always. The church is, imho, the worst place to look for someone. You know, Saturday night sinners and Sunday morning saints. A lot of single women go to the church in search of a devout Christian man. But there are very few of these men.

I asked out two girls in the church and both times, it didn't work out.

So I stay away from the church because I see it as a place of worship and nothing more.

10. dirtydog1967

dirtydog1967 New Member

where is a good place to meet?

just wondering - my hubbie and i have thought about interracial for a long time but we have never done anything - but we are thinking about it more and more. where is a good place to meet for interracial dating????;)

11. K

K Well-Known Member

Try a cuckholding site/swinger site.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

Or swinger magazines. But most of those ads are not quite up to date. But I may be wrong.

13. jen14

jen14 Active Member

I would say in 2020, online is the best option (coronavirus aside, still the best option lol)... First of all, you know everyone there is single and is wanting to find date - not the case in the library or the coffee shop. Secondly you can sort through profiles and find ones that you have things in common right away, before even talking to them (interests, hobbies, etc) so you will have conversation topics right off the bat. Also, you are open to talk to people from different communities and geographic regions so your options are very unlimited, compared to looking for dates at the gym or the beach...
    Also, for someone like me (divorced mom in my 40s) it would be next to impossible to meet someone anywhere else - I don't go to school and wouldn't do that at work, so not many options left...
    I would advice against going on IR specific sites, as there aren't as many members and usually not many in your area... just go on a general dating site, like match or eharmony and just try to get a date with whoever is on there. When I was online, I wasn't specifically looking for an IR relationship, it just happened that way, but if you are set on dating IR, you can do that too

14. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

The problem is a lot of women of the same race will come to my page.

15. K

K Well-Known Member

Why is that a problem? You don't have to respond to them. Just send messages to those you are interested in.

16. jen14

jen14 Active Member

And that's fine, as K said you don't have to respond if you are not interested, plus you can also reach out to whoever you want on there. Guaranteed you will be exposed to many more white women in your area who are looking for or at least open to IR (like I was) on match or eHarmony than you would on any IR specific site (being 2020, I believe that would be most women on these sites lol)

17. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

Parent teacher conferences —> joking lol. Although Ive been shown interest. But no, no, no.

18. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Sad to say it's probably 100% online these days. Feminism has got these WW so destroyed that we men are nothing but potential rapists in a physical setting. Don't try to say hello if you look like anything less than Omari Hardwick or Ryan Gosling or else it's haRasSmEnT.

I met my current gf on Binder and women make the first move on Tumble, that seems to be the way to go in the 21st century

I remember reading an article where women don't like Tumble because they have to put themselves out there first and sometimes get rejected. Awww, they have to deal with what men deal with everyday. But I thought it was supposed to be "empowering." LOL

19. LexiR

LexiR Active Member

“These WW”?

I have no doubt that there are many small minded or shallow minded or close minded WW — even as a WW, I’ve experienced that insanity. But your statement, at first read, seemed to place all WW into the same category ... including me. You don’t know me, I realize that abundantly ... but Ive had almost exclusively dated black men and I didn’t meet one of them online and except for one guy, loved them all and still maintain friendships with all but the one guy.

Don’t take this as an emotional response — it’s not. Just responding with my initial reaction. Which I guess is emotional by definition, but I’m not reacting without agreeing to also listen.

20. K

K Well-Known Member

Considering we are in the middle of COVID...online seems to be the way. It tends to be the way when not in COVID too. I think that may partly be age range and region too, not sure. It's definitely easier to know that someone is single and they are open to IR dating online though.