Bernie Sanders Hospitalized For Heart Procedure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RicardoCooper, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

In my opinion, the chances of beating Trump are:
    Bloomberg 75%
    Sanders 65%
    Biden 50%
    Buttigieg 40%
    Warren 25%
    Klobachar 15%
    Steyer 10%

This doesn't reflect my preferences, it's just my assessment of whoever gets the nominations chances of winning. I think people have been sleeping on Bloomberg, he has money coming out of his ass, and if Biden can't comeback in the south and Buttigieg and Klobachar cant sustain their momentum the centrist in the Democratic party are going to need an anti-Bernie to keep the status quo intact, and since Bloomberg was a Republican until a year ago, he will have a lot of cross-party friends and allies in place.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bloomberg is a real piece of shit. I'd vote for him just to end the reality show but I really don't like him at all.

Funny how racism doesn't exist in blue New York but they produce the shittiest politicians. Go figure.

Rudy Judy's dumb ass married his second cousin as if he was raised in a barn in Alabama.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

If Biden continues to perform poorly in the Nevada Caucus . . . like finishing outside the medal round I doubt South Carolina will save him and more than that if Bernie wins NV outright then this race is effectively over. The NV Sanders win must be dominant for the dam to burst though because it's not a winner take all state. The Sanders momentum would become a tidal wave like Trump 2016 after he couldn't be stopped there in the Silver state.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fam people in the south vote for known pedophiles knock it off

5. The Dark King

His stop and frisk past will tank him with liberals and black folk as a whole. Dems actually do care about racism as so much as they don't want to be seen as one even if they are low key. They spend too much time pretending they're "woke" that voting for someone as racist as Bloomberg would mess with their sensibilities. He won't get the black vote at least not the majority I don't care what those polls say. Honestly who are they polling because they have to be over 50. Younger voters are not feeling Bloomberg or Biden like that. Having money or hanging with Obama ain't enough.

• List
  6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No pedophiles up there I bet.

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Just remembered when Cops where spying on people in public bathrooms in NY. Nothing Pedo about that at all huh. Grown men looking at other random men dicks in public restrooms. How's that dunce hat?

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Nothing Pedo about Dotard huh??

LOL

9. The Dark King

That the public knows are pedophiles and votes for them in droves no sorry can't think of any

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Cops work for politicians and Dotard is from NY.

LOL

Pitiful

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Just in case you haven't figured it out. I don't care what happens in Alabama and Miss any more than you do, those people are Jackasses.

I live in Florida and I am talking about YOUR state.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I take it back. I will never vote for this piece of SHIT

Bloomberg Once Linked 2008 Crisis to End of Redlining Bias in Home Loans

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/13/us/politics/michael-bloomberg-redlining.html

They first Elected this Mutherfucker back in 2002? and he is Mayor again now?

New Yorkers are just as stupid and racist as anyone else.

They probably still spying on people just trying to take a piss. Asshats

Edit: This motherfucker was mayor from 2002- 2013, now he is mayor AGAIN.

How
    fucking
    stupid
    can
    you
    be?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  13. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

He is not the mayor now. DeBlasio is. And DeBlasio just endorsed Bernie.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. RicardoCooper

AOC (Agent Of Chaos) says that M4A "likely won't happen soon."

“The worst-case scenario? We compromise deeply and we end up getting a public option. Is that a nightmare? I don’t think so,” she said.

Does this make her a neoliberal corporate incrementalist Third Way centrist shill who hates poor people and wants them to die? And isn't what she describes...OBAMACARE?

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/2/14/1919188/-AOC-M4A-likely-won-t-happen-soon

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Literally casting a vote for 45 if that asshole wins the primary.

He's brighter than 45 (not saying much) has more cash, more low-key (liberal style racist) and just as evil.

He could easily be a much bigger problem.

Plus the one thing I like about the right is that they don't force feed policy to the states.

16. RicardoCooper

Dude I'm right there with you.

Honestly the way I see it, the Dems have nothing for the heterosexual, law-abiding black man. They aren't pandering for our vote. They're pandering to the far left Bernie-Bots, LGBTQ, feminists, illegals, and stroking the low self esteem of black women. Nothing for us except prison reform and setting guys free on weed offenses. But I don't have a record or sell drugs, so that does nothing for me.

Lowkey, Trump's policies help the straight black man in ways I can't articulate in this forum due to censorship.

Berners and Stein voters gave us Trump in 2016, now it's my turn to vote my conscience.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Completely agree with this!

18. The Dark King

So a green new deal jobs guarantee, student loan debt cancellation, better healthcare, and a living wage don't benefit black men? How so?

19. The Dark King

Obama care is and has never been a public option. I think her point is we don't come to the table with an already negotiated position that's exactly how we got the current ACA when they wanted a public option.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Wow she said

"A president can't just wave a magic wand and get whatever policy they want."

Lmfao

A smack in the Bernie Bots face because that's exactly how they think it works.