Bernie Sanders Hospitalized For Heart Procedure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RicardoCooper, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

1. Rick Perry is one of the biggest fucking morons in national US politics.

He didn't even know what the Department of Energy did when he accepted the position.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...t-know-nuclear-weapon-stockpile-a7535876.html

He also famously forgot that it was one of government departments that he wanted to eliminate during a Republican presidential debate.

2. GTFO pretending that REO is some kind of abstruse terminology that nobody has ever heard of.

There's literally hundreds of videos on YouTube talking about purchasing REO properties that are aimed at regular investors who aren't part of HUD. It's embarrassing that Carson had never even heard the term after being on the job for a year.

Screen Shot 2019-11-16 at 9.45.59 PM.png

He's looked clueless and unprepared for every single committee appearance that he's had to make as head of HUD.

...and don't even get me started and that fucking idiot DeVos.

3. The Amazon tax giveaway was horseshit. It's laughable that you MAGAs are still pretending to be upset about it considering that they're expanding in New York despite the city not paying for Bezos's private helipad.

https://www.businessinsider.com/amazon-new-york-city-office-growth-hq2-report-2019-5

2. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

An "additional office" vs HEADQUARTERS. LOL...Are you MASS's serious?
    Only MASS's would call $27+Billion in lost revenue, "horseshit".

And what pray-tell makes you think "we're" mad, NY isn't my State. It's fucking pitiful is what it is..
    Look at the madness this chick preened on the loss of 25,000 jobs in her district, which BTW, would have employed poor people living in the nearby projects and brought enormous revenue and work to union workers.

As for Amazon, at the time of the pullout, they said, "in New York, where Amazon already has 5,000 workers, about half at a distribution center on Staten Island, the company still plans to add more jobs, particularly in advertising, fashion and web services." So expansion was always imminent, and separate from a Mega-Headquarters.

Again on the REO's, why don't you be truthful and admit you never heard of it..to pretend like it's so common just because you googled it right now on YouTube and it brought up videos, nobody refers to foreclosures as REO's, you included, so GTFO yourself.

Per Rick, your very link says that when he made that gaff about the department of energy, he since went on a learning curve and he did become knowledgeable. I mean, he was the governor of Texas for 14 years of eastleigh he's not a "fucking moron".

Per Ben, yes he was unprepared and should have been, however that was a snippet and HUD has extensive achievements thus far.
    https://www.hud.gov/press/press_releases_media_advisories/HUD_No_19_006

Look,he's not a stupid man so stop perpetuating that he is.

I mean, is Nancy a stupid woman?

This was only the largest "revolutionary" healthcare reform this country has seen.

Again, there's not being prepared .. and there's AOC stupid.

3. Frederick

She's a worthless hack, who's a totally ineffective leader or communicator.

Keep spinning. If anybody on the left had stuck their foot in their mouth as much as Perry has done for the duration of his career, you people would never let it go.

Also, him being governor of Texas isn't proof that he's smart. He was a stooge for business interests here. They wanted a pliable dummy in power as a rubber stamp.

4. Frederick

5. Frederick

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Why the hell is Bernie ahead of Warren? She should be his VP if he does win.

7. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

If Bernie wins the nomination he already said several times that he wants his running mate to be a "young" woman (probably Tulsi Gabbard), and considering Warren's recent attempt to throw Bernie under the bus by calling him a sexist I don't think he will be too eager to lock hands with her on the nomination stage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Smh. they just can't get it together....lol

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

That's on her though. Would trust a running mate who stabbed you in the front like that?
    Personally if I were him I would choose Gabbard since she'll play well with moderates and even a lot of Trump voters. It's too bad he can't get AOC because they'd have the Latinx vote all sown up.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

When did you start to care about electability? We should consider that now? LOL

What is a moderate? I thought if you weren't as left as Bernie, you must automatically be a hopeless red hat wearing far right loon.

LOL

11. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Tulsi IMO would be an awful choice for Bernie. She's like part conservative, part progressive, part libertarian.

Since there's a strong possibility Bernie doesn't finish his first term, (health reasons), I'd lose my mind if Tulsi became POTUS.

Kamala Harris is probably A1 on Bernie's list.

12. The Dark King

God no. Tulsi polls better and Kamala best serves the Republic in the Senate. We need her to hold her seat.

13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I think a lot of Bernie supporters would revolt if he picked Harris as his VP, she may check the female box but the rest of her platform would drive progressives crazy.

14. Frederick

Because she ditched progressive politics in favor of faux feminism months ago.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  15. Frederick

It's Harris that would drive them crazy. She doesn't even have a platform. She did a complete 180 on the issues during the primary as soon as she got big money donors.

16. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Hahaha stay on him

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

It'll be Biden/Harris for the ultimate Third Way/Goldman Sachs/Identity Politics/Crooked DNC/Rigged/Centrist/Neoliberal Corporate Shill/Boomer ticket for Berner cultists and Russian social media bots to shake their fists at. Otherwise known as electable.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. The Dark King

Honestly I think policies are what makes someone electable and the conviction to see them through people need to feel it kind of like with Obama.

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

How exactly is Harris electable? Are people clamoring for losers who get propped up by the media only to disappear like a fart in the wind when left to her own devices?

20. The Dark King

I think he's under the impression that progressive campaigns run like traditional ones where people are playing political calculus and try to trick voters with weird identity/non substantive politics. His campaign has done a pretty good job without having to do that so far