Bernie Sanders Hospitalized For Heart Procedure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RicardoCooper, Oct 2, 2019.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

The only thing it did was allow people with pre existing conditions to not be denied otherwise it was just a customer expansion for the healthcare insurance industries.
    I don't have disdain for him but I don't worship him either. And calling me names won't take away from the facts. Sounds like someone is getting agitated because their warped any myopic views are being challenged.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Wow that's small huh?

If your ilk wasn't a bunch of fucktards they would have been focused on refining Obamacare instead of all of this free college and green deal.

Your thinking is akin to a dad buying his son a sportscar and instead of his son building it up he bitches that it doesn't come from the factory fast as a lambo.

3. The Dark King

Or recognizing that a sports car is impractical during the winter so you need a different car that accommodates different climates.
    Collectively paying for public goods is not a unique or untested concept. Healthcare shouldn't be treated like a commodity or even better yet if the electorate is making a conscious choice to make sure healthcare isn't a commodity what's the problem? Is this not a democracy?

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yes this is a democracy and I hope Bernie wins the primary so you can get some of it.

He will lose Florida and I will be voting for 45.

5. The Dark King

If you say so
    They voted for the black guy anything is possible I guess

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Muhhaha!!!!!!

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I might just end up registering as a Republican ungrateful people don't deserve anything.

Maybe Europeans aren't a bunch of ungrateful fuckwads.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

I'm not in school, so fuck their student debt. Why should I pay for their gender studies and woodworking degrees. Whitey for decades bitched about black people and welfare, now Whitey wants middle-class welfare. Sorry pull yourself up by your bootstraps

The black POTUS accomplished the first movement on health care in over 100 years with MILLIONS newly-insured and seeing doctors, but let's scrap that for some pie-in-the-sky plan where St. Bernie doesn't even know how much it will cost, great plan

The "white supremacist sympathizers" don't want illegals and neither do I. They also want to break the back of the welfare state a.k.a. the government-sponsored black matriarchy

Damn, the more I write this out, the more I'm actually pro-Trump haha

9. RicardoCooper

Good man

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

"That's the only thing it did"

These people are out of their minds. Fuck em.

11. The Dark King

You apparently haven't read anything on the subject. First off immigration has been low since the Obama administration and unless you're competing for skilled labor work they weren't a threat to you anyway. The biggest threat to the American work force by a long shot is automation but keep listening to those baseless racist talking points.
    And it's weird you'll rail against paying for the debt of people who will actually contribute to the economy but are silent af when more was given in tax cuts to people who will offshore the money and kill jobs in the process. Still silent when the military budget goes higher and higher as people starve.
    And your obsession with the matriarchy is going overboard. Even you get what you want that means swaths of young black boys will suffer too so what is gained?

12. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Bernie isn't my first choice, but everytime there's a vote, he seems to win.

What's shocking to me is the mainstream establishment appears to be seriously afraid of this dude, which to me is a good thing.
    If this dude gets into the WH, he's going to AUDIT the Pentagon and expose how much grift and corruption there is in our military budget.

We're spending $700 BILLION in ONE YEAR on the military and everyone acts like that's normal.

People need to pay attention to what's going on in D.C. and not be flippant about being a Trump supporter. Trump is systematically deconstructing the federal government, removing experts in their fields because he thinks they aren't loyal to him and replacing them with empty heads who will do his bidding.

Trump is in the process of cutting the head off national intelligence because he doesn't like bad news.

THe man is a national security threat, no matter what anyone thinks about the Democratic alternative.

At least with Bernie, if he doesn't get majorities in both the House and Senate, his big agendas won't advance beyond the hope stage.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Not so fast, Bernie!

Flavor Flav is calling out Sanders after the 2020 presidential hopeful falsely listed Flav's hip-hop group, Public Enemy, as the headliner for a campaign event Sunday.

A Nevada-based attorney for the rapper, whose real name is William Drayton Jr., fired off a cease-and-desist letter to Sanders' campaign, stressing that Flav and Public Enemy have not endorsed the Vermont senator.

"To be clear Flav and, by extension, the Hall of Fame hip hop act Public Enemy with which his likeness and name have become synonymous has not endorsed any political candidate in this election cycle and any suggestion to the contrary is plainly untrue," reads the letter from attorney Matthew H. Friedman, obtained by The Hollywood Reporter..."

Flavor Flav tells Bernie Sanders to stop promoting 'false narrative' using Public Enemy's name

Read more...
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...nie-sanders-cease-and-desist-public-enemy.amp

14. The Dark King

Yeah because a hype man gets to claim the act lmao

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

16. The Dark King

17. RicardoCooper

Divisive Bernie divides the electorate and broke up Public Enemy

I'm no Biden fan but I can't wait for Bernie to crash like McGovern

18. The Dark King

How do you not divide the electorate in an election? Take your time I'll wait.

19. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

A band that's been together since I was in elementary school doesn't break up over something like this. They must have had a lot of issues and this was just the proverbial straw that broke the camels back.

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Sure it does. Chuck is on this weird BernieBro tip.

He told HipHopDX (just before the firing, l'm sure):

"Flavor chooses to dance for his money and not do benevolent work like this. He has a year to get his act together and get himself straight or he's out."

So new, old-rich-white-male-politician member in, Flavvy yeaboi out. :confused:

IMG_20200302_124550.jpg