Bernie Sanders Hospitalized For Heart Procedure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RicardoCooper, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Post source buddy.

This is the country of the Mafia and Dude from Blow that was the biggest earner for Escobar.

Lucky ran New York like a KING. He had the media, judges, cops, senators, you name it. Even after he got locked up he RAN NEW YORK from prison and owned the prison.

Miss me with that. We are the biggest drug market in the WORLD. You would be naive to think that we are so different.

2. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I'm curious about a distinction here in your submission Beasty . . . here in America (as I stated previously) we have lifetime LAW-ABIDING White males who . . . just up one week or two decide rather arbitrarily to shoot up 27 people at the farmer's market or movie theatre or church service or country music festival

So in Russia and Mexico I am asking . . . are those murders committed by predicate felons and drug cartels and Russian mafiosi?? Or All-American John Smith from Springfield like our next mass shooter will likely be? Because that is a decisive distinction!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Beasty, seems like we're the only people in this thread who actually live on Planet Earth.

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Strange right?

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lucky helped us beat Mussolini while he was "serving time". They should teach that in school because these folks are lost.

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Obviously that means they need mental health services. I worked at a mental health board during my early college years, not as a therapist but I do know a thing or two.

7. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You must have missed the part where I said Mexico had 95 homicides per DAY last year. That's almost 35,000 murders in a year for a nation of 129 million.

The estimated number of murders in the USA in 2018 was just over 16,000 in a nation of 330 million.

I don't think you understand how entrenched the drug cartels are in Mexico. We've never had anything like it in the USA.

8. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Please tell me you're joking. If you don't know the difference between neighborhood gang violence and straight up tyranny you seriously need to read more. There's a stark difference between not being able to walk down certain blocks in Brooklyn and Marshall law. You're straight up trolling right now.

9. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You are just being silly now. The crime infrastructure isn't as established as it is here. It's a process.

Go read some history.

I know Mexican history from the revolution to the first president to get overthrown to Benito Juarez who was the first full blooded brown president (who was Lincoln's friend) all the way to the end of it. Furthermore you don't understand how those organizations work and how they build up.

You don't even understand the reach of the Mafia in this country. I know the beginnings with Joe Masseria vs Salvatore Maranzano, and when Capone and Lucky were friends in the five points gang of New York as teens all the way up to John Gotti Jr who was very recent.

Go read

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Obviously Bernie Sanders cares because he's the one that put the picture out, dummy. o_O
    And that was because Bloomberg put out a presser that 'Bernie is bros with Trump", which is an absolute lie. Proof in the pudding is that your boy little Mikey, loves Trump and even said so. It wasn't supposed to offend anyone, Bernie called your Little Mikey out.

Spare your fake outrage about "lowering the bar" and getting elected, when Obama was besties with a terrorist bomber, who also launched Obama's career in the Senate.

As for Epstein, he hobnobbed with your Democrats faaaar more, it was your President Clitoris that took all those flights to pedo island, not Trump.
    In fact, it was Trump who kicked out Epstein from his home because of his behavior, never to associate with him again. Unlike your Democrats, who did so until they murdered him.

11. andreboba

Weak.

No Dem cares about Bernie's attempted burn on Bloomberg. You tried to fan a fire that had no fuel.

As for Trump and Epstein, trying to blame Bill Clinton for the same behavior doesn't work. A sleazy mfer is a sleazy mfer.

Know who the man is you believe is the savior of the republic.smh
    Admit you're a fan girl of a pedo piece of shit, Donald Trump.

The same guy who admits he'd be dating his daughter if he wasn't her father.

12. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Bernie was at a Florida HBCU speaking well of Castro's Cuba. With the Cuban population we have in this swing state..........ok. We will see how it goes buddy.

13. RicardoCooper

I'm half joking. Haha

14. RicardoCooper

Get ready for Trump's second term. I think straight, educated black men will do well if we navigate accordingly

15. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

He can take a joke as much as he plays dumb. I remember him telling blister "I don't have to wish for a recession it's part of the boom and bust cycle. How long it lasts and the severity of it depends on policy."

So he knows the inevitability of the business cycle and he also knows what an economic policy is, hence the role of the government. He is just incredibly intellectually dishonest. I really don't see the point of it but oh well.

16. andreboba

Sanders wasn't praising Fidel Castro, he merely pointed out how impressed he was with their universal literacy program and public healthcare.

Believe it or not, the Cuban people received the best healthcare in Latin America under Castro.

It's crazy to me that our current POTUS can be a BFF with Kim Jong Un and suck Vladimir Putin's dick whenever he gets the chance, yet most Americans don't seem to give a fuck.

Bernie says in the 1980a that he was envious of Cuba's education and healthcare programs and suddenly he's a scary Red COMMIE!!

If Bernie keeps winning primaries, I think it will show that most Americans can see through the bullshit and won't shy away from Bernie in the general.

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Yeah there is hypocrisy among the right but what you are missing here is independents. The right is going to paint him as a commie and it's all about perception. People generally have no idea what reality is, so perception and marketing is all that matters.

Primary or not the party is divided because of him and Florida is an important state for the general election so why risk it? Don't want Florida? Ok......not my problem. Sit back and be correct and get nothing for it because winning is secondary right? So silly?

18. andreboba

Bernie still has something no other candidate has and only Obama came close, the ability to bring out the youth vote.

Every four years we hear IF only more voters under 30 voted, it could swing an election. Trump isn't going to gain more voters nationwide this election, but I think older voters who can't see themselves voting for commie Bernie will be offset by a surge in the youth vote.

It won't be a dominant victory for whoever wins the general election, but I think Bernie has a diverse enough coalition to defeat Trump.

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

LOL @ Bernie bringing out more youth than Obama.
    [​IMG]

20. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

Bernie's so-called praise of Castro is being blown up way out of proportion. He gave him credit for his literacy program, but he condemned his brutality. People who are focusing on the praise while ignoring the condemnation are being politically dishonest. By the way, Obama praised Castro for the same thing.