Bernie Sanders Hospitalized For Heart Procedure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RicardoCooper, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

We are more likely to face racist militias and random idiots, not the government.

Just like YOU said.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

True and no police force to help

3. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Our only hope is scientists and engineers. Politicians won't do shit about climate change.

I agree that we should vote for those that try tho.

4. The Dark King

Or at least politicians that listen to them. If we survive this I have no doubt the next leaders will be scientists and engineers. We'll be better off as a species.

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Good luck with that. Most real problem solvers hate politics. It would have to be as dire as the movie Interstellar for them to subject themselves to that bullshit.

6. The Dark King

You don't think it is? Lol

7. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not yet. Look at how slow the ocean is rising. That's a lot of ice melting and it's serious but still.....

At this rate Florida may be underwater in 2100.

I'm confident that technology will save us.

We are almost there with making the right tech cost efficient.

In the meantime the extra heat is causing other problems but we are not in that much trouble yet.

8. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

Bernie Sanders is pro-2nd amendment so he may get your support?

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

That would literally make him the first dem not to bitch and wine about AR-15's.

I'm having a hard time believing please post a source.

12. The Dark King

Vermont is a hunting state no hard to believe

13. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

14. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Prohibition really helped with that. It gave all the opportunity to reach a point of organizing (even if illegally). It would later evolve into organized crime and drug trafficking. I believe, as far as the black community is concerned, too many issues between bw run syndicates and black male run syndicates, caused more of a divide than say the italians or Irish.

I always find it interesting that we will blame black men, for the destruction of the community, for selling drugs, but will ignore blaming feminism for the alcohol temperament act by the league of women voters and how it led to prohibition which turned the organized crime and drug trafficking market into what it is today.

But, I digress, matriarchal oppression has maintained a divide among black people to the point where you will have to distance yourself from that community. You would have to, essentially, make a black male community, separate from bw. This is the only way we can organize and create the change we want. It’s one reason why feminism fails at some things and succeeds at others. They will scold wm patriarchy, but will kowtow to it to maintain the benefits of white supremacy. So, they never really distance themselves and, therefore, never truly accomplish everything they want, as rapidly as they want.

Black men that still maintain ties to the “community”, wind up kowtowing to bw and matriarchal oppression, ignore abuse (child abuse is huge in our community, but we right it off as “momma’s love”), and gaslighting. I’ve said for a long time that if both parties bm and ww could truly let go of their opposite gendered counterparts, we would make a great team. Unfortunately, that is unlikely to happen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

I didn't go search a source but like TDK said . . . VT is very 2nd amendment friendly. Anyway in the race that matters most - Nevada's latest poll conducted 2/12 - 2/15 with a 766 likely voter capacity has Bernie at 35% and leading by 19% over his closest rival. If he wins by just 5‰ then this race is effectively over for the Democratic nomination lol. Plus ABC/Washington Post has him up 6% over Trump head -to-head as of today :)

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He's flip-flopped a lot and like every Democrat, calls guns "Assault Rifles" that are not. But l've heard him say in the past he supports the 2A.

Here is his current stand:

https://berniesanders.com/issues/gun-safety/

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

You would be shocked at how many more votes the Dems could get if they quit trying to ban AR-15's.

Why would someone give up the gun that they are most accurate with?

19. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Light recoil for follow up shots. People not giving that up.

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I could have a 13 year old daughter and leave her home alone with a dog and AR-15 and be confident of her safety.

Dems can't beat that.