Bernie Sanders Hospitalized For Heart Procedure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RicardoCooper, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Sorry but that's the Whitemans game that you are playing and I guess you think you are so much brighter than Malcolm and Martin because we haven't won that game yet.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Who is bowing down now?

I'm not going to waste my time teaching you how the internet works

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I think things have drastically changed since their time in the fight. If I invest in foreign markets or virtual currency who has to know?
    We don't need store fronts or offices that announce what we're trying to do. Let them think we're all on welfare while we stack while we create while make a place for ourselves.
    Or do you suggest we just lay down and take whatever comes?

4. The Dark King

Ok enjoy your day

5. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

No shit Sherlock.

How does group economics suggest that we just lie down?

6. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Later. Once the comedy dries up conversation with you is pointless

7. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

"White" criminals organized around ethnic lines. I put "white" in quotes because Jews, Irish, and Italians weren't considered white. They also had societal codes and strictures. Black folk are too divided to make group economics work en masse. Blacks also don't respect the chain-of-command if a black dude is in charge unless he's a pimp, preacher or rapper. Black women operate completely separate from black men and lowkey don't want to see us succeed because it would be at the expense of defacto matriarchal rule. See how they really thought they could push through Kamala and just bully the straight black man into voting for her. I was glad when she dropped out, it meant there was still hope.

The sad truth is smart black people like us need to divest from the sinking ship that is the so-called hood.

8. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I'll drink to that.
    [​IMG]

The like minded brothers are the only ones I'm concerned with at this point.

9. The Dark King

Should we divest? I always wonder about that but then I see white and foreign developers and make tons of money.
    I do think we need to be far more strategic about how we attain and execute assets. The value of being from a particular spot is seeing the value others don't.
    The very sad thing is we would need a few white faces to be the face of any project because that's who we have been trained to follow behind.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Not worth the headache. The goal is to be problem free.

11. The Dark King

Lol damn

12. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

The major issue with this analysis could be that the Bernie crowd would scorn Billionaire Blopmberg like they did Hilary Clinton and her billion dollar organization (remember the Clinton Fund?). I'm trying to see them waiting in line for hours in FL and VA to vote for Bloomberg and I really cannot . . he is the epitome of everything they have passionately opposed during this decade (think about it).

The latest Las Vegas Review Journal poll (the flagship newspaper in NV) has Bernie up by 7 points at 25% over Biden at 18% and the margin of error is 4.7 about. Bernie is going to have to put forth a winning performance tomorrow night at the debate to pull in more moderate democrats and quell Bloombergs national surge this Winter. I expect Bloomberg to go at Sanders heavy at the NBC debate too . . . it's a solid strategy to take some of the targeted attacks off him lol

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  13. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

I agree that Bloomberg doesn't inspire anyone to rally to his side and progressives will not be happy with him as the nominee, but things are a lot different from 2016 with Hillary. Back then we all thought Trump would be a terrible president, but we didn't really know how bad he would actually be. As it turned out his presidency has been considerably worse than we imagined. Also, a lot of people voted against Hillary not necessarily for Trump.

I think this time more people would be willing to cast a vote for a "Democrat" they don't respect over the nightmarish crap factory that 4 more years of Trump would bring.

14. The Dark King

If the economy holds don't hold your breath my friend. This is going to be about pure energy. Bloomberg guarantees a ton of people will sit home because his nomination will signal nothing matters at all. Its a couple of billionaires trying to take over the country. Neither give two fucks about everyday people. Their own personal enrichment will be all that matters. So people will give up and stay home. May the best racist win. If it comes down to Bloomberg and Trump American democracy is over. So called democratic voters will tune out politics completely because once the overt take over of billionaires happen its all done. No more republic we return to a fiefdom where laborers do whatever they can not to starve. The right will blame poc and dumb people will fall for it killing whatever black and brown person they can find to assuage their own fears. Well everybody loved those apocalyptic movies so much well hope you enjoy living in it.

15. Young Herschel

Young Herschel Well-Known Member

The Dark King - could you see yourself pulling for Sanders if he wins decisively this weekend?

I'm trying to see anyway he could lose the nomination if he wins with an early call this Saturday by 6+ points.

He would snowball into South Carolina especially if Biden doesn't "medal" and finishes fourth behind AK or PB?

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

So give up our AR-15's?

LOL

18. The Dark King

Well I guess it'll be useful against your neighbors because it will useful against drones and we'll trained military with limitless resources

19. The Dark King

Yes he's the best shot at not only keeping the Republic but changing it for the working class. I want the Republic to stand because issues like climate change won't be solved by tyranny and more importantly keeping world war at bay.
    We can't ignore his unifying support

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Lil' Mikey just tweeted to President Trump.."See you in November".

Sorry Bernie. Bloomberg is dismissing you. :cool: