Bernie Sanders Hospitalized For Heart Procedure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RicardoCooper, Oct 2, 2019.

1. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

2. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Reagan's ass was considered too old to run for POTUS and he was 69-70 years old in 1981.

When you're pushing 80, the WH job might not be the one for you. I really don't understand why rabid Bernie supporters don't realize he's kinda old to be running the country.

3. Thump

Thump Well-Known Member

His age is one of a few reasons I wasn't 100% on him in 2016, I really think this is it for him now. Honestly, I think all of the senior candidates might make some people start to think twice.

4. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Because the younger ones can be bought and I absolutely 100 percent guarantee everyone else is gonna give lip service and not do one thing they promised. Worst case scenario in my head is Bernie wins and God forbid gets a heart attack in his first or second term. Either way we get certain agendas moving or fully passed that will never ever happen with a Biden Harris or Mayor Pete. They're all moderate sucking that donor dick

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You are really delusional.

6. The Dark King

Ok Ms MAGA if you say so

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

No way in freaking hell are moderates on the left and center, going to vote for Bernie. Or Warren.
    You better prepare your diapers for Hillary to re-enter as he exits stage left.

8. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Good guy but I always felt like he may be too old for president. The stress of the WH alone will tear him up imo.

9. The Dark King

Don't need a moderate we need progressives but keep telling yourself whatever you'd like as you enjoy all the social programs so called moderates would have never fought for.

10. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Such as?

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

It would've been his first real job.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  12. The Dark King

Oh you mean like the trust fund baby who went bankrupt 6 times that you support?

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You can work hard in your life and still file for bankruptcy. I bet you even know people who filed for bankruptcy who have struggled and worked hard in life.

it is not unusual for Organizations, Corporations - from airlines to car companies - to file for bankruptcies ,depending on the chapters, depending on their lawyers or accountants advice. One thing you can't say about Donald Trump is that he hasn't worked and grinded in life.

Bernie Sandals other hand, smoking his peace-pipe, dancing in communist countries, bitching about hard-working people demanding they pay greater taxes, taking DNC checks for new homes...Now he's a lazy bum.

14. The Dark King

DJT is literally a trust fund baby who inherited hundreds of millions of dollars. What grind did he do? And what person goes bankrupt not once but six times and still gets called a good business person? It says a lot where not a single person who has done business with him has nothing positive to say about him.

15. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Before I even engage you on this, where are you on Jeff Bezos?

Being wildly successful in a cut throat world of business, you're not going to have people that like you. When people are happy doing business with you they count their money stacks... when they're not happy with you, they complain loudly to anyone and everyone who will listen. His hotel is ranked number four of the best hotels in America. He couldn't be in business this long ripping off any and every person he did business with. Get a clue.

His father gave him $14 million dollars to start off. Every now and then he helped his son out but it wasn't hundreds of millions of dollars as in, here you go son, go to make a life.

You have no idea of work ethic. This man grinds every day. Anybody around him will tell you he works non-stop, the man never sleeps. He's constantly doing business, negotiating working. People half his age cant keep up with him.. you really should read his books.

Meanwhile, Weekend at Bernie takes 3 siestas a day, lol.

16. RicardoCooper

Because it's a cult and facts don't matter

When McCain ran in 2008 people lost their minds at how old he was. They said he'd die in office and leave us with idiot Palin. But the Bern gets a pass even with holes in his chest

17. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

His check engine light came on that's all. He needs to give me 10 push ups and get back out there.

18. RicardoCooper

Again this is how we know it's a cult

Even if The High Sparrow St Bernie by some miracle got in and at this point didn't drop dead, the Senate and SCOTUS are still right-wing and none of Bernie policies will pass, NONE

Far-leftists and Justice Democrats did not flip one seat blue in 2018, NOT ONE

If anything, Justice Democrats/Greens go after safe blue seats, not red ones, otherwise known as helping Republicans

19. RicardoCooper

Bliss said:
    "No way in freaking hell are moderates on the left and center, going to vote for Bernie. Or Warren.
    You better prepare your diapers for Hillary to re-enter as he exits stage left."

I took this chick off ignore just to say this: if HRC smells blood and gets back in now that Bernie is weakened, I would vote for her again just to fuck all you people

20. The Dark King

Um you know the internet exists right?
    So tell me more about these seats that never flipped to blue.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ax...ped-34d99826-0929-41c6-a1f0-e4d02861c835.html