Bella Hadid and The Weeknd

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, Sep 2, 2015.

1. SilverSmith

SilverSmith Well-Known Member

The Weeknd and Gigi Hadid @ the 2018 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show After Party.

[​IMG]

2. ColiBreh1

ColiBreh1 Well-Known Member

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

There are dozens of places to get the pics/vids of these two so why link to a site like that? That site caters to a certain market that would be against this pairing and you rewarding them by sending traffic their way.

4. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

I'm surprisingly seeing more positive comments. If it was MBJ then I think you would've seen the hate. lol.

5. ColiBreh1

[​IMG] I saw the IG video clip in a article & just grabbed it from there.

6. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

Some of Abels' friends (from around Toronto) aren't doing so bad either in the race relations department, literally #TeamSwirl. If you didn't believe Toronto was the #SwirlCapitalofTheWorld already.

His friend Teddy Fantum (local rapper from Toronto) and his girl/s:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The head of Abel's security (Freddy Jones) and his family:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Claudia Davidson (friend of Teddy Fantum), a local model out of Toronto, and her man, the father of her expecting child:

https://www.instagram.com/claudjdavidson/

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. darkcurry

She's Cute.

8. ColiBreh1

I already assumed this was the case because of how The Weeknd, Drake, PartyNextDoor, & other Toronto artists talk about the diversity in Toronto in their music, interviews, & even display it in their music videos.

The Weekend's "King of the Fall" music video from 2014 is a perfect example of displaying the diversity in Toronto:

That music video reminds me so much a lot of those teen/young adult U.K. films I've watched over the years

9. AtomSmasher86

AtomSmasher86 Well-Known Member

And Toronto, unlike San Francisco, or Los Angeles, actually is progressive and diverse, where as San Fran and LA claim they are but in actuality are highly segregated. Lets not even talk about 'Blue Strongholds' cities like D.C. and Boston....race relations in those cities can be summed up as SMH.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  10. ColiBreh1

Yeah we've talked about this in the past, these liberal (or/& blue stronghold) cities on the west coast, east coast, & midwest are lowkey more segregated than the cities in the south. Toronto & London are what comes to my mind first when I think of a truly racially diverse city.

11. JamalSpunky

I would still say London has that title. Not sure if Toronto is that much more swirl-happy than Minneapolis.

12. JamalSpunky

Which one? There are like three different women spotlighted in that post. :)

13. JamalSpunky

The director of Mudbound, Dee Rees, once shared an interesting lesson she learned from her grandfather when interviewed on a podcast. She said when it comes to black people acquiring wealth, in the South they don't mind you living in close proximity to them so long as you don't show them up by showing off your wealth. In the North though they aren't insecure about how much money a successful black person makes or how he/she flaunts it but they'd rather not live to close to black folks. Different attitudes, both equally fucked up. Of course Toronto is going to be less segregated just by the very fact that its in Canada. Nonetheless the situation for black people up there is far from perfect.

14. darkcurry

The main one he is referencing. Claudia Davidson.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. ColiBreh1

Welp, I guess @JamalSpunky was wrong when he said Drake never messed with Bella. This came up today:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  16. SilverSmith

Leaving their apartment in New York City 02//01/19.

[​IMG]

17. ColiBreh1

18. darkcurry

19. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

20. SilverSmith

[​IMG]

[​IMG]