Australian Women and European Women I Would Like To Hear From You

Discussion in 'The International Perspective' started by ILoveYouWhiteWomen, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Oh, this IS a fabulous idea.

2. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

mad if we don't

it's the only logical thing to do

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

I say it is the only right thing to do!!!!!!! We need to edificate the poor masses!!!!

4. wtarshi

and we all know how i love a massive edification

5. FG

FG Well-Known Member

uhhuhhuhh.. U said "massive"!!!;)

6. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

I don't take that moron seriously either, but I was sick of him asking. He'd just winge that no one answered his question. So, it has been answered now and we can continue to ignore his giant troll ass.

7. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

lmao at you today FG....... :smt023

8. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

Geek,are you serious of one African land where the men are all good and the women binge drink? I had never known of one in the Motherland.

9. Soulthinker

LWW,what country are you from?

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Soul, I was being facetious...

11. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

OH of course, that is how I start my day... Boomerang mornings...

12. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

``Mate`` i`m a mixed black guy and i lived in Australia for a year, and i can tell you... All that just plain horseshit!

It would be hard to find more friendly and welcoming people like in Australia, and i really mean it, i have traveled quite alot before.

And at least in Australia if someone have a problem with you, tell will say it in your face.

13. wtarshi

Never mind "it", smooth...this is a troll.

Glad you had a great experience here:D

14. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Cosign Alectronas comment, so glade you found us welcoming and friendly and took the time to say it on here.... meeeeehhhhhhhhh at the troll..............

15. Athena

Athena New Member

Why doesn't anyone ever ask about Canadian women? Canada is not one of the states yah know. We are considered international too. Dayum, starting to feel all un-exotic up in here.

16. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

My girlfriend is Canadian by the way

17. Soulthinker

In Oz there is a excitement of meeting a brother while in Canada it just a girl next door who have close access to brothers from the Commonwealth to the States. It feels like the States sometimes when I last been months back. Plus,in Quebec the women from Montreal don't have a feel like a woman from Paris.

18. smoothtalk

smoothtalk Member

Good Joke!

19. naija4real

naija4real New Member

There is so much to explore on the landscape of a Canadian woman. I don't think it is for the fainthearted, most know they have to earn what they want you know. Hmmm...just saying ;)

20. Soulthinker

There is a remote international flavor of Canada like the car plates are the same in a American car not to mention the soccets for plugs. Also driving on the right side of the road is identical to the States. It took 9-11 to bring passports to The Great White North and US Customs are at Canadian airports. Unless you scatch the surface Canada is almost identical to the USA unlike Oz or the UK.