Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

They need it. Nothing else to do.

2. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

So let’s flip the conversation. Is it perversion for black men to want white Women?

3. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

It's still the same conversation. The same negative & positive motivations to why one dates or prefers to date who they date still apply. We're talking about human beings, not two separate & distinct species dating and breeding.

4. Madeleine

I don’t understand why this is even a conversation. For some racist idiots who project their perverted minds on our relationship-yes! But for us?!

5. darkcurry

darkcurry Well-Known Member

This might be a little controversial to say but keep in mind I have always been against the sensationalism of the "fetishizing" over two people mixing.

It's pleasures of the flesh. Skin color is apart of the flesh just like features and shapes. You'll never hear someone boasting about how sexy they find someone's muscle tissue, veins and bones. lol. People get carried away with it yes, but next to personality connection our other strongest attraction towards each other is sexual.

'Perversion' goes overboard with it but remember the TERM 'perversion' is subjective especially in today's world. I said this another thread but people will call ANY kind of attraction to the opposite race as "fetishizing" just to use it as an excuse to be against IR relationships.

Overall if you are attracted to a black man or a white woman you are going to be sexually attracted to what we look like as well. Sexual attraction is strong and natural.

6. Madeleine

I don’t have any issue with the concept of sexual attraction, I do have an issue with calling it a perversion.

7. darkcurry

That's what gets blurred because certain people out there want it to fit their anti-IR narrative.

8. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

There's no such thing as "blurring" when it comes to attraction. As stated in by someone in an earlier post, anyone viewing IR attraction or relationships as some kind of perversion are projecting their own racist racial hang ups whether it's in regards to other races, their own or a combination of both. Attraction between human beings, regardless of whether it's within your own race or outside of it, is natural.

9. tp480

tp480 Well-Known Member

My point exactly!

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

IMO this is an over the top antebellum fantasy, but at the same time I wonder how many of these illicit relationships happened prior to the Civil War.
    Because historically we know they did happen.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Indeed.

12. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

No worse than this:

13. Madeleine

Yeah but WE don’t have to take over their narrative for ourselves.

14. Madeleine

True, but one is a commercial, the other two “normal” people who choose to do a slavery photo shoot for themselves.

15. darkcurry

That's not what I'm saying... unless you mean something else.

16. darkcurry

Agreed. I'm using the term "blurring" to highlight their willful ignorance. Those projections stem from that. It is the core of their bigotry.

17. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

But why are you wasting time & energy highlighting irrelevant people's ignorance? You're making them relevant by focusing attention to their ignorance. You're not going to ever change or win over ignorant people. Recognize who & what they are whenever you encounter them then do whatever you need to do to insure they don't do anything to fuck over you or anyone important in your life. Just my two cents, otherwise you are wasting time & energy that could be better spent focused on you & yours.

18. darkcurry

I wasn't I'm just sharing my own insight and knowledge to the conversation at hand. Me and my girlfriend don't give that any of our energy. I'm just laying out that's what it is and that's where it comes from. I actually agree with everything you just said in your reply to me.

If anyone else got that idea that wasn't what I was doing.

19. glt1980

glt1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  20. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

This looks like some white perv’s fetish fever.