Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Great post TDK.. in my experience my partner has been subject to as much chirping as I have been if not more.

2. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

OMG

3. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

What kind of "chirping" do you experience? I can only imagine you being in Boston and all.

4. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Well guys around here will give you the death stare and refuse to engage in conversation with you. Most aren't brazen enough to bash you to your face but if they do it becomes daddy issues, big cock whore, etc. They will then make you the subject of the most disgusting attacks among their circle of friends, and are not worried about me being close enough to hear it. I've heard disgusting things I would rather not repeat here. My girlfriends are great they just want me to be happy but sometimes when we're having wine I get asked what it's like, how big is his dick, what did your parents say. My past boyfriends have been like you in the sense that they have been friends with a lot of wm and those ones were awesome to me.

5. The Dark King

It's weird how some people feel comfortable enough to do that bs.
    I really glad it hasn't deterred you from continuing to go after who you're most drawn to. I've known people who couldn't deal with the pressure, then again those same people weren't good dealing with any discomfort what so ever.
    I'm curious how do you normally meet men?

6. rhgrl88

rhgrl88 Member

Well I was in a LTR with my college bf who recently moved for work and we slowly grew apart and split.. since then i have been meeting men through friends, my gym, at clubs, even tinder, the best has been the one i met at the gym. How about you where do you meet your women?

7. The Dark King

The last couple of girls I went on dates with I met at the gym. The last couple of LTRs were girls I met on okcupid. Lately I've been more open to casual encounters. If you're not busy you should meet me in chat so we can talk

8. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

That's just a few of the reasons why I choose to stay single and far away from Boston besides the ice cold weather, which I'm not a fan of.This is coming from a born and raised Floridian with Bahamian roots.If your previous boyfriends were from anywhere around that area, that kinda explains how they had a bunch of White friends.

9. CorporateAndHood

CorporateAndHood New Member

Going in for the kill :smt047

10. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

:smt043

11. jorell1

jorell1 New Member

Well I can tell you while you and I are a lot alike ..I love white women and worship the ground they walk on...you as well......

12. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Why can't an attraction be just that? An attraction. I've always been more attracted to black men, just like some people are attracted to blondes or redheads or brunettes. I have never thought of it as a "perversion". I have no problem stating that I am more attracted to black men. That doesn't mean I was never or could never be attracted to a man who wasn't black, it's just my general preference.

13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

I think the fetishists want to think that everyone objectifies their significant others/lovers/sexual partners in that way. I do think that at some base, subliminal level, our attractions have some socially influenced elements in them, but people can simply just be more attracted to a certain type.

14. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

:smt042 here you go TDK..casual encounters...

15. The Dark King

That doesn't mean casual sex. More like easy going hang outs. You think I'm super paranoid but I'll go around fucking a bunch of random women. Does that make sense to you?

16. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Agreed! There's nothing wrong with people having preferences. One person's preference is not at all putting down another group of people. It sucks that people who choose/prefer IR dating are labelled negatively. I was interesting in dating WW back to my twentysomething years, but I avoided it because I didn't want to deal with the issues that often come with IR dating. Now, I'm proud and thankful that I no longer let other people's hangups stand in the way of my happiness.

17. Hypestyle

Hypestyle New Member

I only wish I could meet a lady like this..

18. RestlessRita

Ys, I can totally relate to what you are saying. My attraction to black men is just that....an attraction, like I've said before, it is no different than any other attraction one has possibly to blondes or redheads. There is nothing perverted about my attraction, and I don't understand why I am joked about it. I think it's because of the old cliche of the black man's big dick. I will admit here that while that is not always the case, IN GENERAL, I find black men to be better lovers, more sensual. I have had people ask me WHY I like black men. My answer now is simply BECAUSE I DO. I don't care what anyone thinks, black or white. I will be me and see whomever I wish for whatever reason I wish.

19. The Dark King

One of my friends just told me that she thinks one of her friends is interested in me. Guys with dark skin are her fetish.
    I know she meant well but that annoys me. Is it only a fetish when one person is black and the other is white?
    Never heard someone call it a fetish when someone likes a person with tan skin or someone with light eyes or brown hair. Smh

20. RestlessRita

Your friend probably didn't mean it to be insulting, but I understand why you would be.