Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

love!? you?

impossible! your ass talking that shit that a bm shouldnt be held responsible for women getting preggy. you were going in on bw in the interracial wars thread.

hell webbie had to come in here and stop the hate-fest and your ass up in here getting wreckless. so stop the bullshit. you cant lie all the damn time

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

I said bm specifically you shouldn't be responsible for a woman's pregnancy? And this is why you come across as ignorant and uninformed. There isn't a single post you can point to where I said bm shouldn't be responsible for a woman's pregnancy not a single one.

3. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

:smt042

4. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

5. The Dark King

Lol love your sense of humor

6. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

Just trying to defuse the situation a little is all ... Oh, and I was the class clown in Kindergarten :smt096

7. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

8. ItalianLady

ItalianLady New Member

I've had similar problems because of racist attitudes from both white friends and black men who mistakenly think I'm into black men for bbc...I hate that because it is disrespectful, it objectifies black men and it's completely false. I'm naturally attracted to black men...always have been, always will be:smt054

9. ItalianLady

ItalianLady New Member

Amen, Tam....I couldn't have said it better myself.

10. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

Guess its hard for some folks to acknowledge a white woman and black man is capable of just loving each other as any other individual couples and its not just a sex fetish. Sex is part of the passion and attraction, but it will take more than that in relationships with any depth. :)

The heart wants what the heart wants and for me it is vanilla ladies. :D

11. interim

interim New Member

That's the point. Even if you in deep love with somebody, like all that feelings stuff, there is still body attraction. As i said before, nobody says that blondes with big boobs are fetish, or skiny redheads.. It's just looks we prefer.. I like black skin no matter who's body its covering, i just think black skin is perfect, i found attractive both woman and man... But still black man have something special.. It's enought to have a look in the street.. They have more confidence, they are more free.. I love my person because of this personality , but i'm blessed to have sexy sensual black man :)
    And anyway atraction to animals, dead bodies and children is perversion.. Everything else is normal.. Or almost normal... Like if you don't want to marry Chinese wall :D

12. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

G
    You ladies are some of the very few women who aren't into Black men mainly for our sexual organs.You all should consider yourselves lucky.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
  13. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Well said. As if sex alone can sustain a relationship. If it was just bbc, IR couples wouldn't even date and you wouldn't see them on the street ever, because they would all be back in the bedroom.

14. fantasyfangrl

fantasyfangrl New Member

^^This!! I get tired of the stereotype comments and questions. If it was all about the dick that would get boring!!

15. KWillo

KWillo Active Member

Then that would be called "relations" if it was just about sex.A lot of people can't seem to differentiate between relations and relationships.

16. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

One friend of mine a white woman who pretty much only dates black men once told me that the biggest thing for her was the contrast of white and black skin together.

17. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

It's almost like they have to disparage it because they can't understand and therefore fear it. Or perhaps it is because that is how they feel and they are projecting.

18. Stumper

Stumper New Member

TDK is a walking contradiction. I don't even think he's real, maybe a PeybackTime clone, who makes up fake stories and actually believes them. He is the "high roller" wannabe Wolf of Wall Street type who has no trouble getting any white woman.....which is why he's the most prevalent and prolific poster here. He spends all the time he could be making money or spending time with his blonde model gf, commenting on hater site articles. Take him with a grain of salt.

19. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Shots fired

20. The Dark King

Lol you got me pegged. Good for you lol