Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

I laughed out loud when you said BW usually take it upon themselves to preserve the ethnicity by not dating out

Save me some of that shit you're smoking.
    It is obviously devastating.:smt043

BW want the SAME thing WM want...to keep your Black ass away from those WW and quiet on the sidelines while they swirl like crazy

The ONLY thing BW are actively preserving is the SISTERHOOD.

3. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

I dont know what type of bw are around your parts but the ones out here despise ir relations no matter who's involved. A lot of them bluff and talk about the other races of men they get with... but their baby daddies are still named Rayquonte and Deanthony.

4. flaminghetero

Those women belong to a Brotherhood.They have to deal with a male backlash.

We are a Sisterhood.
    There is no male backlash for BW.

We put our daughters before our sons..then wonder why we can't keep up with other races.

Just look at us..

We are the ONLY race with more boys up for adoption than girls.

5. flaminghetero

The BW where you are do the exact opposite of what they tell you.

If you turned White for 5 minutes they'd lick you in places you didn't even know you had.:smt043

There is an entire universe going on behind the BM's back.

6. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

You are effing clueless.

(If only it was talk....!)

7. webmaster

webmaster Administrator Staff Member

Do not turn this thread into a hate-fest against black women. That's not what this site is about.

8. Addolorata

Addolorata Active Member

A lot if not some have to do with the animalization of dark males due to black peril. Heck for some it's a question what made you attracted to them in first place, like if you parents didn't raise you right or something.

9. brendasummers

brendasummers Member

Totally agree with everything that you said.

I can understand what this thread starter is saying, have wondered the same sometime in my life but today i don't care what other's think. I have always been attracted to black men. For me it's the most normal thing in the world. Why should I answer anyone just cuz i am a woman? Does a man answer why he is attracted to only oreintal women or thick women?

10. MilkandCoffee

MilkandCoffee Well-Known Member

Yeah, sometimes we do. But I get your point.

11. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Yellow fever

Chubby chaser

12. goodlove

goodlove New Member

uuhh, go to the black men date fat ww thread...(something like that)...the latest volleys in the interracial wars (something like that).
    and this thread.

dont front ..you, flame and others were saying some real slick shit bout bw.

hell, lets bump the threads....

13. RicardoCooper

God listen to yourself. Let it go

14. goodlove

goodlove New Member

whats the matter ? hell, i didnt bring the shit up. that was webbie. tdk is the one lying about there is no dissing bw.

ooohhh i get it...you dont want to be exposed for your support of the hate.

when it was just me speaking against it you was cool with the hate. now you see other bm against you mofo want to scream foul.

sad bitches.

15. RicardoCooper

Are you fucking kidding me. You can't hear me but I'm laughing right now

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol. dont get mad at me. lol
    real bm in this forum is sick of the bw bashing....

sad mofos...thinking ww gonna love you cause you trash bw...thats laughable.

ww dont want to get with chuckle heads like that....the want men with self respect.

i give you bottle of it since you need some
    weak mofos.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

How the fuck would you know? You've never dated a ww dude

18. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what makes you think i havent or im not currently?

wait a minute...are you inferring that the ww you dated were cool with you hating on bw constantly?

so for u to get the puddy you had to diss?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  19. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

GL the dumb shit you've said let's me definitely know you've never dated a ww. They're a myth to you "they give up their trust funds and risk their jobs to be with us" definitely sounds like a dude who wants to date ww and hasn't. Secondly when have you see me constantly dissing bw? My last gf I was in love with was black so what the hell are you talking about? And don't have to diss anyone or get my "mouthpiece right" to get "puddy" lol

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

if you dont know what that quote means...that means ....you are a dumb mofo.....

mofo the threads i mentioned is where you getting slick.....dont play stupid.

however you are the dude that love not taking ownership in what you post....example fat is the new n-- word.