Are WW really attracted to US or the Stereotype??

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by tuckerreed, Feb 18, 2006.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

This nigga lying every chick on her loves him

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

This really, really helps I've found. I know a few girls who aren't really racist or who think black men are inferior or anything, but are unfamiliar with black men and black culture and thus aren't interested because they don't know any better.

Showing them that black men can be decent, normal human beings who are loving boyfriends and husbands goes a long way. I personally introduced one of my black male friends to a white female friend of mine who had never dated a black man before (I don't mean I set them up on a date, I just mean I invited both of them out to eat with some other friends and they met there), and it's clear she just hadn't thought about it much until the option was introduced to her. They've been together for two years now.

3. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I know you meant well but that post just came out wrong

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  4. bodhesatva

Haha! Sorry about that. I meant that for some white women, black men are basically aliens, since they haven't known any in a casual setting outside office/school. They don't know them, they aren't familiar with them. They're "other." Walking around with my husband makes black men more real, if you know what I mean.

5. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Well, you get to know people you go to school and work with pretty well...

6. bodhesatva

It's not really the same in my opinion. At least, not at my work. I would definitely never date a coworker, for instance.

7. Reverie

Neither would I, but I do have a pretty good image of who the people I work with are.

8. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Right?

9. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Don't be so sensitive dog lol. I got her message just fine

10. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

If a WW is known to date BM, she will inevitably be chatted up by other BM. I have hadthis happen. Its funny in a certain way.

11. Reverie

Good point.

12. sarah23

This is particularly true of black muslim men I think.

13. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Or marry white and dump the ww to marry a bw after they get their papers. Is the regular story.

14. Reverie

Are WW really attracted to you????

Yes, we are!!!
    Thursday I had to sit down for a minute because of an accidentally meeting with a new neighbor. It was in the stairs up to firth floor, were mine and theirs (he just moved in with a girlfriend) apartments are. He is a tall (at least 6'4) slender dark skinned young man (in the early twenties, too young for me, but I am allowed to watch), and he smiled down to me while we were shaking hands and introduced ourselves. I literally had a deer in headlight moment when I touched his skin, he noticed it because his smile got wider, that means he is used to women and that is a good thing.

Meet his girlfriend today and what is the expression? Homeboy? Well, let me tell you the homeboy got it made. She is a tall striking blonde. Just as gorgeous as he is. They really are a beautiful couple, both students at the university here where I work. I wish them luck.

15. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Awesome! Time to start planning your outfit for the housewarming party! :)

16. Reverie

I can't out perform his girl anyway, so I think I just show up in my ordinary jeans.

17. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

I'm sure lots of his friends will be there...

18. Reverie

But I won't shit where I sleep.

19. sarah23

I guess they will be all his student friends at the house warming party.
    But for his student friends, it will be the opposite situation.
    And a chance to meet an older woman.

20. Reverie

I don't care, I don't have an ego to feed, I don't sleep with guys young enough to be my son.