Are White Women More Sexually Active?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Tosadi, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

I know this is an old post, but really??! Being put on the pill as precaution? I think side effects of the pill are largely underestimated.

2. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Especially the effects it has on men.

3. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

We do know more and more about these side effects.

But some mothers thought it was safer if their daughters had the pill.
    Not wanting pregnancy.

4. sarah23

sarah23 Well-Known Member

Yes, this is often the stories we hear and which we experience.

5. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Dayyyum

6. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Ouch!!!!! But you're right

7. lledsmar

lledsmar Banned

Hmmmmm.... for the life of me, my African brother, I don't know where to start. But for these countries Africa, in the Middle East and any other country that engages in this act of FGM is what I would call "castration" is it my opinion barbaric. A woman's clitoris IMO ....(having explored many a women's clitoris ) is central to a woman's sexual health and well-being. Not only does it provide intense sexual stimulation and climax, it's probably quite clear that if your culture engages in cutting off a woman's clitoris gives you the idea that now that that part of her female anatomy is missing that she's going to be less sexual, then you are saving mistaken. And it's as the other commenter said you're probably out just for your own sexual gratification and not the woman's. Just because a WW in your opinion is portrayed on television as a sexual oversexed individual, doesn't mean that she, a WW is any more sexually engaged than any other woman on the planet. Of course there's going to be the individual sex drive, what drives her to want sex or if she's had bad sex she'll refrain from it but if she's had good great sex and oral stimulation she's going to want it more and more that doesn't make her more sexual than any other woman on the planet. So to answer your question my African brother no white women are not more sexually active than any other woman. Your question should be: "Are women's whose clitoris have been cut away from their bodies any less sexual than any other woman on the planet"? Help if you cut off my penis I wouldn't want sex either, well I couldn't have it anyway because it would be gone but I guess you you get the point.

8. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Are white women more sexually active than who? That is thy question.

If it’s directed at are white women more sexual than the beautiful black female only. then who’s to know, or are white women more sexual than every other colour of skin ‘because sexual drive is merely based off pigmentation or lack thereof then who still knows..

It can only be based off personal experience, how a white female sees herself as an individual not categorically with the rest of the white females. E.g.

“The sex lives of women with red hair were clearly more active than those with other hair colour, with more partners and having sex more often than the average. The research shows that the fiery redhead certainly lives up to her reputation,” says lead researcher, Dr Werener Mabermehl” LOL!!!

I don’t personally believe there’s such a thing, (except if you’re male) you can’t compare black to white with sexual drive and that goes for both males and females. There’s always the exception to the rule lol.

I think the person you desire heightens the want for increased sexual drive, of course if you have real chemistry and connection it comes naturally but you can’t categorise white women as a whole nor can you categorise black women as a whole to determine who has the higher man eater disposition.