Are White Women More Sexually Active?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Tosadi, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Ok, viel Spaß.
    I want to be the Godmother then.

2. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

In my experience I found they really are much more satisfying and adventurous in the bed in my opinion as well ... There head game is second to none plus damn near all of them swallow ... They really know how to treat us black men like kings

3. Carolyn

Carolyn Member

Totally agree- I have been having sex with blackmen for a good number of years now- and many are surprised at how eagerly I go down on them and how much I enjoy swallowing, as well as how willing I am to anal, or experiment ...

4. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Oh my.

5. Mrmike757

Mrmike757 Well-Known Member

Man I couldn't thumbs this up enough. Seem like you the type that would have a brotha tapping out lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Madeleine

Stereotypes confirmed.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  7. DudeNY12

DudeNY12 Well-Known Member

Trying not to let my ego inflate, but... We dig y'all too:).

8. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

Isnt that what it's all about? I'm a very adventurous person myself in terms of what I like and how I like to please my woman ... Like literally if I'm really feeling a girl Id go all length to satisfy all the kinky shit that comes to a her mind .. Like u name it ... There's only so much time we have to explore all our deepest desires so why spend it with people who are not fully willin to satisfy us

9. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

Is this your interpretation of what is going on, or have other BM expressed the same experience when it comes to IR with WW?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  10. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

Good question!

I can't speak to the underlying reasons especially where U.S. culture is concerned, but I definitely agree about the electricity. Even in completely non-sexual interactions there's a sizzle which just does not happen with other men.

11. Reverie

Exactly.
    But are we, the women the only one who feel it?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  12. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Of course not.

13. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

It's just something I feel. I can't really quantify it. More so than with other women, I can tell when I and a WW have a sexual spark, even if it's just a lot of smiling and innocent arm touching in a casual social setting.

As for other BM, I feel part of the general attraction to WW is because they've never really had the access to them they would like IRL. They aren't really a part of their social clique outside of work.

I had a WW at a party one time when I was sitting on a stool, just rest her open hand on my mid thigh, like it was the most normal thing to do.lol
    And she was just like STARING into my eyes!! It caught me off guard because of her covert sexual intensity, so I looked down to her hand and back to her face a couple times before she blushed and let go of my mid leg.
    She'd been drinking and had a buzz, but still it was such a feminine, subtle, aggressive thing to do, yet we both knew that sexual chemistry was there.

14. Deztiny26

Deztiny26 Member

@andreboba yoo bro its funny actually I had an experience when I was at a club dancing one time and all of a sudden out of nowhere this white girl walks up to me, smiles in my face and starts grindin up on me ... Immediately after shes done, another one does the same thing and after smiles in my face lol ... No lie alot of them act like they dont mess with us brothers but when you find one who does, they tend to be pretty assertive in a calm way ... I have not found women who go for what they want like them ... And yes @Reverie we black men feel the sexual attraction as well ... You just cant mistake that intensity .. Almost feels like everything else around the room just shuts down and its jus us lol ... Its a very exciting feeling

15. redlolly

redlolly Well-Known Member

That's what I'm talking about. Any kind of interaction no matter how casual or innocent and I feel like I'm there holding up a big sign saying "I'm into black guys " lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  16. Reverie

I know that feeling. :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  17. Madeleine

I don’t know...I don’t feel it sizzling with any and every black man in normal non sexual situations just cos he’s black. I don’t even find every black man attractive just cos he’s black. Jungle fever dies at some point. I’m just back from Nigeria. I certainly saw a lot of fine guys and also many I wouldn’t have any interest whatsoever in hooking up with even if I were single. Sorry to pour cold water on all the excitement here.

18. K

K Well-Known Member

I think that's just reality. I wouldn't want a man who just wants ANY white chick, simply because she's white. I definitely am much more drawn to black men, but that doesn't mean any black man. There are plenty I'm not attracted too, as I'm sure plenty are not attracted to me. There are also those who look really good but nothing more than that.

All the intensity and passion and all the other great stuff isn't just there with any black men...even if I joke about having a skin color contrast fetish. Case in point, I don't generally have interest in African men. Some of them are gorgeous with amazing skin, but the very few I have dated a few times turned me off (not just sexually)

19. Reverie

Agreed.

20. Ronniejr

Ronniejr Member

Very true sure as a collective i love white women not cause skin. But for her own uniqueness. The way she carrys herself if it's something that my instinct tells me to hop on and she feels the same way. Why not? Lets explore together.