Are White Women More Sexually Active?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Tosadi, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Well-Known Member

Have you been meeting Africans who wanted a baby with you first thing after meeting you? Yes, family is important to Africans, yes, 99,9% want children at some point in their lives but that's not what their whole sex life is about.

2. Edith40

Edith40 Member

This implies that there is a lot of talk about black people specifically want to be bureaucrats, have children (talk). Yes, sex is a normal thing

3. K

K Well-Known Member

Interesting the recent posts. I don't know that white men want sex less than any other man. In my experience, black men (generally speaking - not ALL certainly) have been more passionate and expressive physically and emotionally. However, I think that has a lot to do with my preference and the man's preference.

In saying that, I have friends who are really into other men who feel they are the most expressive sexually and emotionally.

Maybe it's really more of a matter of what fits for you. I think anyone is going to be more expressive and interested in those they are the most attracted to.

4. Edith40

Edith40 Member

It's possible that if you write your own expression, I have emotions, a temperament that suits the blacks, something like that.

5. Madeleine

Black people want to be bureaucrats?? Or black people wanting papers?!
    If they want papers most still have enough sense to give you the illusion of an actual relationship. But if you actually met someone who told you immediately they want a baby with you then good, he just gave you the clue to get out fast.

6. Edith40

Edith40 Member

Yes, it was probably how you write (economic sense) to get a stay in the EU. But also take into account the normality, thirst, etc.

7. Reverie

Reverie Well-Known Member

I have been in relationships with white men that was terrific in bed too. I was together with this tall lanky ginger man for some years and his cock game was god damn perfect, never meet anything like him after the madness was over. He shagged me like he was going to die tomorrow and it was the last time he felt meat embrace his cock. Conquered me completely with his dick every single time. I tried to challenge him and he loved it when I tried to run from his cock. But No, no, no he was not having it, believe me. he showed me who was the boss and I was screaming, squirting, quaking and went totally cross eyed every single time we fucked. He was incredible in bed. I suppose he still is, but I don't dare to get close to him because I don't trust myself.

The point is that crazy guys are too often good lovers and they know they are in complete control when a woman are addicted to their dick.

8. Madeleine

Ok, I may be wrong but I have the feeling you are fairly new to dating black men, which in Europe as we know means dating African men. If you just want to have fun, I guess there many guys available for that. If you want to have an actual relationship with an African you have to be ready to do your homework. So you can tell the genuine ones from the fake ones in the first place and secondly to even be able to make it work once you have found someone you think is genuine.

9. Edith40

Edith40 Member

Of course, before I meet, the contract will not be spontaneous but a concrete conversation, meeting the needs, etc.

10. Edith40

Edith40 Member

but we are going to the challenges, good sex, emotions

11. Madeleine

No, I mean you need to hang around the community so you UNDERSTAND them.

12. Edith40

Edith40 Member

I will be open to understanding, everything

13. Madeleine

I mean stuff like:
    - Guy dresses like 50cent wannabe and says he's just coming back from The US where he did his BSc at one university but can't tell Pidgin from regular English when he's speaking--> he's lying
    - Guy says he's coming from South Sudan where he fled the war but speaks with Nigerian accent and bears Nigerian sounding name--> he's lying
    - Guy says he's American to come over as more cool or whatever but speaks like warri boy...
    - Guy you are living with makes you help him bring over sister and her children: chances are that's his wife and kids
    - African man who wants to marry you tells you he doesn't care you can't bear children, have had a hysterectomy, tubal ligation: he's definitely lying, except he already has kids with another woman or plans on making them on the side

Those are all real life stories, not my wicked fantasy. And no, I don't have anything against Africans, I know there are good ones. That's why I'm saying you have to understand them to recognize the bullshit.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. K

K Well-Known Member

HMMM.

I realize we have a major cultural difference here. I think it might be good though to drop "the blacks" in your conversation. Also, it sounds like you have a case of jungle fever going on there and maybe you're really just looking for sex. Madeleine has given you some good advice. Do your homework and be careful. Don't put yourself in a bad situation.

15. Edith40

Edith40 Member

I understand it all, I know

16. Edith40

Edith40 Member

I understand it all

17. RicardoCooper

RicardoCooper Well-Known Member

Ja, bitte

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List