Are White Women More Sexually Active?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Tosadi, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Tosadi

Tosadi Restricted

There's this belief amongst we Africans, and I mean we black in our home countries, that white women are more sexually active than our women. How true it is I'd like to know.
    I'm of that belief too, but also think it may not be outright true. Maybe it's just how their movies make us believe, and the fact that while we're reserved in expressing matters of sex, they're outspoken.

2. goodlove8

goodlove8 Active Member

Aww shit

3. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

4. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Western culture versus African traditional culture/Asian culture/Indian culture.

5. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yes
    Happy now?

6. andreboba

Even for the most barely sexual women, I've found that when a woman is able to consistently, more or less, climax from sex, the more interested in sex she becomes.

My African brothas need to ask themselves how focused are they on their woman's pleasure during sex instead of their own??:p

7. Tosadi

Tosadi Restricted

What's the shit in asking a question?

8. Tosadi

Tosadi Restricted

I choose to judge you now. "Am I happy now?" Is it supposed to be a rhetorical question?

9. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well if some of them would cease cutting off their women's clits, then maybe she will enjoy sex more.

10. andreboba

That's not really done in modern cities and villages in Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria.
    In fact many educated Africans frown upon it.

11. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well that's why l wrote. "some" , however there are more than three countries in Africa.

According to the World Health Organization...

More than 200 million girls and women alive today have been cut in 30 countries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia where FGM is concentrated

That's like every 2 out of 3 Americans. Unreal.

12. andreboba

Female circumcision obviously is a major problem in the Middle East and Africa, no doubt.

However the stat that 200 million women alive today have had a clitorodectemy is slightly misleading since we don't know the age breakdown.

Is female circumcision a major problem in Africa??? Absolutely.

But in the most modern, prosperous African countries, including South Africa, they've generally moved beyond that cultural tradition.

The OP is wondering why African women may not be as 'sexual' as Western and American women.

IMO I think it's because African men care less about a woman's climax and more about their own ejaculation.:weedman:

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Here's the age breakdown...

FGM is mostly carried out on young girls between infancy and age 15.

Lol..what climax? These women have no idea what a climax feels like. Sex is likely explained as a duty and to be tolerated.

I was watching 90 Day Fiance on TLC and two of the fiance's are (one black one white) Muslim. No kissing in public allowed, cant share a room until marriage...their views on sex are very antiquated and seclusionary. And they are young men.
    So imagine how greater they mute the sexual desires of the young women.

Not to say your point isn't true also...having had an African boyfriend from Ghana he wasn't very skilled. Jamaican men also have the same reputation you alluded to..
    *Of course not all. *disclaimer alert*.

14. K

K Well-Known Member

Actually, he was asking if white women are more sexual than black women. He wasn't asking about American vs African.

However, I would agree with you in that it's probably more of a cultural difference rather than a skin color difference.

15. andreboba

I agree with your and K's posts, my only question is if we don't have an age breakdown of the 200 million women currently alive who've experienced genital mutilation, there's no way to discern if the practice is still regularly done, or there's been a decline over generations of women in Africa and Middle East who have had the procedure.

Such as, what percentage of African women aged 30-50 have had a clitorodectemy, compared to women aged 18-25???

I've seen a lot of YT vids from the party and club scene in Uganda, Nigeria and Kenya and those women in the clubs seems just as sexually outgoing and forward as women in the USA.:smt029

From my own experience and discussions, many non-American Black men have a poor understanding of a woman's sexual response cycle and treat a woman's climax as a bonus, but not a goal to be achieved in the bedroom.

16. Tosadi

Tosadi Restricted

As andreboba rightly said, it's almost a thing of the past now. Only done in remote villages now, still such people are arrested for the crime when caught.

17. I personally like a little extra labia :p

18. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

Never slept with a black woman. But pretty sure it comes down the the individual and their energy and drive not their pigmentation. You're either a horny bastard or you're not.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Well its a scientific fact that black males have naturally higher levels of testosterone then any race. This is due from mating strong male and strong female slaves to birth a "superslave" if you will, because those slaves sold for the most money. Hence years of "breading" make us stronger,faster, (think sports)and especially hornier and ready to pounce on any tail.

As for black woman.... I've have only been with 2 and they were not anywhere near the high sexual level of any white women. Heck just asking for oral sex I'd get the "better get a white girl "response . But she would expect me to perform for her:confused:

20. beccaomecca

beccaomecca Well-Known Member

God bless the black man thats for sure. That's interesting though I always thought it was just stereotyping. But that's what you want a man to keep up go round for round not three minutes in pound town.

I'd say that would be a major dick deflator being told to get a white girl when you're trying to get some good head. Kinda cruel. Especially taking but not being prepared to give.