Ancestry.com has to pull slavery-themed BW/WM IR commercial.

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by Frederick, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Frederick

Frederick Well-Known Member

It don't even think this trash is in paperback. Most of them are digital "novels" that you can buy on Amazon.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  2. Frederick

3. JamalSpunky

JamalSpunky Well-Known Member

This stuff is everywhere. I swear whenever there is a review of a black female romance novel in the Washington Post is is almost always involving a black woman with a white man or at least a non-black man. It can be a period piece that takes place in a bygone era, a modern day tale involving white male billionaires or even YA novels. If a black girl is used as the lead in a YA novel she is almost bound to have a non-black (most likely white) love interest, regardless if the authors are white people or black women. Hell, all the non-white female authors writing YA novels are always given their non-white female protagonists white dudes as their romantic counterparts. All the bitching by progressive women of color about Evil White Men and yet when it comes time to picking an ideal man for their fictional characters or themselves, they go for the white dudes.

4. meowkittenmeow

meowkittenmeow Well-Known Member

Lol, they want a harem. They want two white dudes with substantial income and two ain’t shit hoodboogers on the side. That’s generally how they role. I guess everyone is entitled to their fantasies. I just hate that fake “loyal bw” narrative. Either way, I say more power to them. Black females with white males, just leaves more white women available for me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. Frederick

How the fuck are they "loyal" when they literally spend all of their time on social media trashing Black men and thirsting after wm?

I had to block this "woke" idiot on social media that I used to follow after the Liam Neeson "I wanted to kill a random BM" story broke because she posted a gif of him naked from an old movie and wrote something like "it's going to be hard to cancel this big dick, but I got to take one for the team."

Can you fucking imagine the reaction if a brother did the same shit with some famous WW who got in trouble for making racist comments about BW? Their anger would melt the fucking internet?

Shit's ridiculous.

6. meowkittenmeow

Society doesn’t generally hold those kinds of people accountable for anything. It’s best to crack a few jokes, chuckle, and move on. They don’t care about black men, so why care about them and their weird fetishes?

7. Frederick

I don’t care about them. I care about having to deal with their shit.

This BMAT shit has a giant platform in the media.

8. meowkittenmeow

Bmat? What is that? Don’t concern yourself with disgusting people who do or fantasize about disgusting things. Distance yourself from it, do not suffer fools, and all will be fine.