American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Yeah, why?

2. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

What!!? An American white woman friends with Brian J? :smt119

3. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Moi? Infuriate you? How so? :)

Honest man? Holy horse-shit, Batman! Like when he gives his honest opinion? Damn! Sounds like a true man of distinction and honor.

You confide in him? Like he's a decent person and all? Are you really an American white woman or are you Brian J under a white woman's face and name? Inquiring minds want to know!! lol

Have each others back? Like (GULP!) friends do?

You know I got nothing but love for you, young lady :)
    (Just don't tell nobody up here on this site, they got some BM up here who may have egg on their faces from you acknowledging me like this).

4. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Surprise!!

Egg, meet face.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  5. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

You mean a BM can have an opposing view to you, you can be an American white woman and you can be friends too? Damn, that's deep!

6. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Egg, meet face - Revisited

7. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

We have been great friends to each other.

:freehug:

I wonder if the pandering members who attacked me for giving my opinion that was asked for will apologize to me now since this new information has been revealed to them from a white woman?

8. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

9. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

They won't because people love to talk shit but will never apologize lol

10. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

Apologize for what??

You can still wax poetic about the virtues of foreign WW without belittling American WW.

It's not that complicated.

11. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

1. Claiming that we will alienate the few WW that still post here “They already have” when clearly at least one very, very good American WW who is my friend who posts here. Therefore your statement was wrong and you should apologize for making a declarative statement as if it was a fact. (you were and are wrong)
    2. The claim that the foreign WW are already gone – blatant untruth as one posted in the section of redheads or something (I can’t remember).
    5. Implying I’m not here to exchange thoughts when that’s exactly what I did when I made my initial post (duh!)

I can do whatever I want, I'm a grown man. One of the things I can do is give my opinion when asked regarding American WW or foreign WW, namely most foreign WW appear to be absolutely great compared to most American WW who appear to suck.

I will say this in favor of most American WW:

...probably the best thing they can do for American BM...is point out where the foreign WW are :smt081

12. Shulz021

Shulz021 Well-Known Member

Coldblooded :rolleyes:

13. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

When it comes to giving my opinion on most American women; frigid is the temperature of the fluid that courses through these veins.:)

Maybe it will serve as a wake-up call to a great deal of American women that a significant portion of American men are tired of their foolish manufactured insecurities, double standards, infantile fixation on consumerism, feminist mindsets, unrealistic relationship expectations and preposterous notion that men should jump through hoops to worship at the altar of their vaginas.

Maybe not.

I recommend they stop listening to people who are not the best at having good relationships:

- Iyanla Vanzant (married twice, divorced twice {insulted her husband on national daytime TV})
    - Dr. Phil (married twice, divorced once)
    - Steve Harvey (married three times (twice to his mistresses), divorced twice)
    - Barbara De Angelis (married three times, divorced twice)
    - John Gray (married twice, divorced once...from Barbara De Angelis no less!)
    - their girlfriends (most who couldn't keep a man around if they had cold beer strategically placed between their legs attached to two Superbowl tickets)

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  14. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Here's the other thing:

I dare say most American WW's attitudes are starting to remind me of...most American Black Women's attitudes!!

OK, maybe not that bad...but it's starting to feel like they are more closer than they are apart.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
  15. andreboba

andreboba Well-Known Member

You really think you're qualified, or any man for that matter, to generalize about ALL American WW per foreign WW??

Talk about being full of one's self.:smt119

Since you don't really participate on this board, maybe you didn't notice the female participation on the forums is almost zero. Not just foreign WW but among all the women who contribute to the forums.

The women have been run off and it's been happening over the last few years.

If we had more female participation I think you'd find out many of them would consider your phrasing of the difference between American/Foreign WW to be offensive.

Being 'grown' and able to do 'whatever you want' doesn't automatically make your opinion right.:-|

Too many male members on this board casually diss women to such a degree half the time I don't think they're aware that they're doing it.

16. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Yep.

But that is in reference to most American women. I never said ALL.

Yep.

If I didn't "really" participate on this board how are we "really" having a conversation here...on this board?

OK...and?

But they aren't participating in this discussion so why are you bringing this point up and trying to use it as an example?

Agreed. Although I never said it did.

If a person doesn't want the truthful opinion of someone then they shouldn't ask or listen to the answer when it is given. i know of several white women who are not on this forum and are in America who agree with every thing i said. But if they didn't, so what? It's my opinion and viewpoint. It ain't law.

17. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Stop wasting your words dudes like Boba see the world through one lense. If it's not his experience then you have no clue what you're talking about.

18. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

I don't know, brother. I think Boba and North can grow and become one with the truth. I see potential in these brothers. What say you brothers; an apology to me and TDK should do it and show the forum that you can admit when you are wrong.

I hear chicks dig that honesty and honor thing. Even American WW :yawinkle:

19. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Enough of this shit already. If you say everyone has the right to express their opinion, then Andreboba and North have done just that, and they do not have to apologize for it.

20. BrianJ

BrianJ New Member

Well hello, RR and a Happy Thanksgiving to you too :)

Now as far as the apology thing goes; claims were made as if they were factual and not opinions, those claims were inaccurate and maturity suggests that since they were wrong about their claims stated as facts they should apologize.Everyone has a right to their own opinion but not their own facts.

Simple, no? ;)