American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. RestlessRita

RestlessRita Well-Known Member

Sorry, TDK. That was originally posted by Brian J. I thought I was actually responding to him. BTW, I don't think I'm every woman, but I think they're are many like me.

2. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Lol and how many have you dated?

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

its funny , no one had a problem with the generalizations of bw. (except ches and fg)but now......?

yeah , i said it.

4. RaiderLL

RaiderLL Well-Known Member

And saying it makes you look like a fucking moron. Yep...I said it. I know there's been threads here where I've personally denounced the negativity towards here. But carry on with your nonsense. You had to work in the bw drama somewhere here right? The only dude I know who looks for drama lol

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

lol

dont deny it, u love me and my drama

u never denounced crap.

hell even tdk mentioned the same thing earlier. yep, he said it earlier but funny how that was ignored.

u love to cut and paste your principles

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  6. RestlessRita

I may not have dated women, but I have many wonderful, caring women friends who are or aren't in relationships. I've seen how they interact with their men. Much to your dismay, none of them are money hungry, spoiled bitches. They're just great ladies who want to share their lives with great men. Yes, they enjoy receiving gifts as well as giving them. So fucking what? That doesn't mean the gifts are what they (or I) are focused on. Just a nice gesture that makes one feel good to know someone is thinking about them.

7. RaiderLL

It doesn't seem that way when the generalizations about women have been so far reaching in this thread. It seems like the conversation has morphed from "some American ww suck" into "all women suck" lol. Regardless...I did some soul searching about your comment that the ring doesn't mean so much to me because I'd been married before, and maybe you're right. First time around, I did want the ring. I wasn't the gold digging, materialistic American WW y'all describe (remember, I was the bread maker in our marriage), but I did want the whole ring/wedding package. My ring set was probably $5-$6k (his was 2k) and our wedding was under $10k. Looking back though, I was marrying because it was the "appropriate" thing to do, not because I really wanted to. Anyways, this time, I've got a rock on my finger and it doesn't phase me in the least. I could be wearing a plain band and be just as thrilled to be marrying this gorgeous man! My long winded point is that I can understand your point about women sometimes wanting the picture of that perfect marriage. Maybe it just takes some maturing to realize that that picture means nothing without the emotions behind it (seems so obvious, I know)

You're such a gem my friend. You're a diamond in the rough (not in the sense that you need clean up work at all, but in the sense that people need to get past your rough-at-times demeanor to really understand your heart). I wish you were closer, I'd have the best time finding someone for you. I'd get Mr Rough N Tough to settle down and enjoy the family life :heart:

8. The Dark King

Nailed it lol

9. The Dark King

One those are your friends and it's a small circle of people like you so like I said the Raider birds of a featther. It doesn't include the swaths of women you aren't friends with. Also remember who you're friends with isn't always the same person that's in a relationship. Who I am with my friends isn't always the same guy who's intimate with his girl. I'd imagine the same is true for a lot of women. Some of the most insidious materialistic women I've ever come across are teachers and social workers. People who help others for a living but want a dope ass lifestyle. Just trying to put things in perspective love.

10. RaiderLL

If I cared enough I'd find the threads where I spoke against the negativity towards bw here. But I don't. Carry on thinking whatever you'd like; strangers opinions of me couldn't mean less than they do :D:smt079:smt023

11. The Dark King

Dude I'm open but right now I'm also building. I'm in a market that's slowly building. I want my name associated with this market and it takes a shit ton of work. A lot of women want a great life and lifestyle but forget that shit don't come easy. I'm ok with waiting at this point but it's a choice. For the last four years I've tried to make relationships work, had some beautiful women love me and have a great time with me but one thing is clear you need a partner who gets you in this world and more importantly someone who has a similar work ethic or it can't work. I don't feel comfortable taking two week vacations with money on the table to be made. I do not want to have to work in my 50s.
    Sorry that was long winded just saying I hear what you're saying but I also understand myself better, I know my purpose and it's not romance driven. Doesn't mean I'm lonely or I can't get who I want. I've shown repeatedly the I'm capable, I just recognize and see so many of the pitfalls keeping so many people from being happy.

12. The Dark King

What did I mention?

13. goodlove

goodlove New Member

again theres your bitch qualities coming out.

u said that very similar thing earlier.

14. The Dark King

Bitch quality Ms Sideye? Hilarious

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

there u go. u and i are saying the exact mofo thang but i put bw in it and all of the sudden theres a problem. hhhmmm?

just saying.

16. RestlessRita

You're right about pitfalls. God knows I've experienced them more than once, but there are pitfalls, I'm sure, in relationships with foreign women as well. At least you're clear on what you want. I wish you luck finding it (Honestly) whether here or abroad.

17. goodlove

goodlove New Member

what he (tdk and bj) want is a woman to kiss their butts.
    lets be honest

18. The Dark King

Of course there are. No situation comes without obstacles, I'm just talking about mindset and attitude.

19. The Dark King

Really and how long have you been a girl and when did you date either one of us

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

look at your posts. it says it all.