American Black Men: USA or Foreign White Women

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by blacklexus, Nov 8, 2015.

1. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i didnt travelled. i lived in germany for two yrs as a soldier. u go some place for three days and you swear u got it all figured out.

2. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Looking at your example "obesity" anyone can see that its easy to find an American woman who isn't obese. Not only that but people tend to keep themselves in better shape in the warmer parts of the country. There is no need to target foreign women to avoid dating obese women just like there is no need to target foreign women to avoid the type of women that bj described. Using your example "obesity," If a man always ended up with obese women when he's dating american ww, what does that tell you?

Acting like population doesn't matter is very disingenuous. If the obesity rate is 30%. 70% of 160 million still represents more fit women than 95% of 16 million. Size of the country also matters, when there is more space there is more room for loosely connected subcultures. The larger the population the larger the dating pool and the more opportunity for those that are willing to step their game up.

3. goodlove

goodlove New Member

"game? whats game? " - tdk

4. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Lol

5. goodlove

goodlove New Member

well damn

6. goodlove

goodlove New Member

going hard doesnt make it right
    1. what does that has to do with this thread
    2. u still didnt answer my questions in that thread (oh ran into a tuff one)

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Yeah that's the only place I ever been you got me pegged. Been traveling to the Caribbean and Europe since I was 3 genius

8. The Dark King

The numbers are more like 68 % and if your required to "step your game up" to enjoy intelligence decency and good morals what does that say about the game?
    And what myopic view do you have where most people are keeping themselves in shape?
    You again see your experience as everyones experience youngin.

9. The Dark King

I brought it up to illustrate that I personally don't have to go through something to see a problem with it.

10. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

68%? Not here in Florida. Lol

11. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

I call bullshit on those numbers anyway usually they use the outdated bmi. Do you have a link to a report? Does the link use a scale other than bmi? Does it give a break down analysis of men and women?

12. The Dark King

Lucky you lol

13. The Dark King

Assuming the numbers are old my primary assessment of our culture is reflected in our poor education and healthcare systems. We place little value on being decent people. Not every human lives for the accumulation of thongs like we do here. Every child doesn't desire to be famous and reality stars like we do here. Culture shapes you and I don't get why that's a debate.

14. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Because most of the things mentioned in this thread are more of a subculture and there are plenty of different subcultures in this country. If you are describing women between the ages of 18-23 then maybe you are right.

Its generally a bad idea to get serious with a woman that's still in undergrad anyway, even for the guys who are their age.

You like college educated women anyway; therefore you have overcome the education pitfall. So is there a reason that you think other guys can't?

Don't get me wrong, I think the women are subpar in certain subcultures of the country, but those are too few in number to generalize the entire country like you guys do.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

the problem is you dont know the full.i even asked u specific questions about that and u dont know the half. u are just assumingon that like you are assuming about this.

16. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Every thing revolves around competition. If you have it going on then intelligent attractive women have to compete for you too. It cuts both ways.

You still have to compete if you go to Europe or Canada. Maybe you see an edge there because people like new things. The new guy at a school has an edge over the same guys that have been there the whole time. The new guy from out of state or from a different country has an edge over the other guys because there will be plenty of women who are intrigued by his accent ect.

The women you meet there aren't showing their true selves anyway. Not enough for an in depth comparison. You already know that it takes a while to see how people really are.

The only thing you can feel right away is their energy, but none of you guys have mentioned that.

17. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Received this on my Facebook feed:

hahaha!

18. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

Go to the country where you think people are great and stay for a few years. Report back with your findings.

19. goodlove

goodlove New Member

a man with game wouldnt have to be told that because its understood.

uuuhhh tdk...beasty is trying to lace u with game. sit down and listen

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

i think mikey was agreeing with you, not to put words in his mouth