Akon "Konvicted" Of Having Secret Baby Momma!!!

Discussion in 'In the Media' started by nobledruali, Apr 19, 2008.

1. nobledruali

nobledruali Well-Known Member

:shock: :!:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Per Media "FAKE" OUT:
    April 18, 2008. We all knew that Akon has 5 children from 3 baby's mother. But who knew that one of his baby's mothers looked like this??

While Akon's been doing all he can to keep her out of the public eye, MediaTakeOut.com obtained some photos of his secret baby's mother Kelly. Apparently the two met when Kelly was a sorority girl at Eastern Kentucky University. And as a result of their relationship, they have a 6 year old son together named Tyler.

C'mon now Akon ... Kelly and Tyler and lil Micah all look great. You shouldn't be hiding them....

2. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

good find again noble

:)

[​IMG]

if we were more like kids..would be less racism in the world

:wink:

3. malikom

malikom Banned

I wouldnt really tust media takeout.They are known for their bogus rumors and etc
    but if its true,then thats crazy lol.The kid dosent look mixed at all.I guess when you consider akons skin tone then it all makes sense.

4. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

you would need to see a picture of the kid w/hair

5. nobledruali

Yeah that's why I call them Media "FAKE" Out. :p Plus I think the supposed baby momma kind of favors Sophia Bush to me.
    [​IMG]

6. LaydeezmanCris

LaydeezmanCris New Member

Well, Noble, you did it again. Seriously dude, you're like the Bob Woodward of this shit. :lol: For real.

BTW, if by "favor", you mean that she looks a lot like Sophia Bush, then yes but if you mean she looks better, perhaps i just might rescind your honors. :lol: j/k

7. nobledruali

Don't worry LC your girl is still cool on that end so I wasn't trying to imply that she looked better just that she brought Sophia to mind looks-wise. But I do have to give Akon props for pulling a cute white southern sorority girl. :wink:

8. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Well, he is a celebrity. Reminds me of a story one of my buddies from University of California Santa Barbara and he told me about. This group called Hieroglyphics did a concert at his school like 2 years ago. He then proceeded to say that this hot blonde he knows slept with one of the members after the concert. Mainly because he was a semi-celeb(and somewhat attractive, I guess?). Mind you Hieroglyphics is a group of all BM.