Age differences between partners

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by XXX, Oct 7, 2009.

1. madscientist

madscientist New Member

At least she's of legal age.

2. LA

LA Well-Known Member

You're in your late 20s?

Uhm... :-?

Try it out?

I've always liked younger ladies.

Although, I couldn't imagine dating a 19 yr old girl in my late 20s but, hey, you never know.

Not that I have experienced it but, I would imagine dating someone in their thirties while you're in your fourties is much different than dating someone in their late teens and you're in your late twenties.

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

age doesn't really matter to me, as long as she's legal.

sometimes i go forward, sometimes backward...it's all about who you connect with.

I usually ask for an age later.

4. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

As my friends jokingly say "If there's grass on the field, play ball". MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

yeah there will be ball playing alright...

up in the Pen with Bubba

6. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. GrecoJones84

GrecoJones84 Active Member

The boondocks?

8. GFunk

GFunk Well-Known Member

Yeah.

9. XXX

XXX New Member

Did I ever leave? I thought I was like a (bad/good) rash? :p

10. XXX

XXX New Member

Call her up brotha. Trust me, nothing quite so bad as living with regret.

11. XXX

XXX New Member

Thx sweetie. I think I'm starting to realise that, finally.

12. XXX

XXX New Member

LOL. Thx - I think.

Your story really made me laugh - tough luck brother. Remember to ask for verifiable ID next time :D:p.

Nah don't worry, I'm pretty sure she's 19.

Though I'll probably go get a medical certificate now to verify it :D.

13. XXX

XXX New Member

Yeah, this is kind of the reaction I had at first. But I'm starting to get over it.

Look, it seems (or can seem to me sometimes) so damn hard to find someone you truly have a REAL thing with... that to piss it away when I do find it for something like age just seems, well, retarded.

Heck, maybe I'm just really immature :D. But I'm also getting to the point where I think life's just too darn short to go worrying about shit like this, ya know? Specially since in absolute terms, we're both still quite young. I don't wanna be having any regrets many years later saying, "she sure was great, I was such a dumbass for letting her go for her frikkin age".

Ya feel me?

14. XXX

XXX New Member

Wise words, my man. Wise words.

Thanks for all the replies people.

You've helped me get over my junior mid-life crisis :smt088

:D:p

15. Liquid Swords

Liquid Swords New Member

Most guys that show interest in me are around your age (late 20's). I guess it's because I'm more mature than some other people my age. I don't think that kind of age gap is a problem at all. As long as you're both on the same wave length then go for it. :) You're right - life is too short. Don't let her get away over something as trivial as a number. I think it's normal to worry though.

16. Indigenous1

Indigenous1 New Member

Go for it Bro. You only get a few chances to experience the things that will teach you what true love is and who you are. Be patient with yourself as you learn and grow into who you'll be and above all things make sure that both of you are enjoying one another.

17. christine dubois

christine dubois Well-Known Member

Yeap!!

:smt045

18. XXX

XXX New Member

Thank you sweetie.

I'm lovin the support here guys. I think I'm over it a lot more. Time really does make these things buzz away.

19. XXX

XXX New Member

Insightful and beautiful.

Thank you my brotha :).

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

and this you shirtless wonder, is why you're in the 'stud club'...!!!! :p