Advice For Young Black Males On Meeting European Females

Discussion in 'How To Meet White Women and Black Men' started by atv457, Jul 13, 2012.

1. atv457

atv457 New Member

Hey everyone, This is my first post on here, and as the tilte says, I'm a 19 year-old black male interested in connecting and forming relations with euopean white women. I guess you could say i'm in search of a culture explosion(in more ways than one ;)) But right now, i'm attending college here in Miami, with no money to travel to europe, so I was considering taking a study abroad trip over there to get my feet wet. Do you guys think this is a good idea? What other cost effective methods would help me find my future wife?
    Thanks in advance!

2. satyr

satyr New Member

3. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

LMAO! If he's in Miami, he only needs to go to Novecento, the Playwright or the Room on South Beach to meet all the European women he can carry.

4. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

5. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

He is such a pretty Brindle pit.

6. atv457

atv457 New Member

That seems like a good idea, but in my experience, most european tourist around south beach are double my age.

7. Stheno

Stheno New Member

Just go out have fun and if you met someone great if not next time, you still young why worry enjoy the time.

8. orejon4

Wow, Nyx! Your figure on that avatar pic is incredible! Whatever you're doing, keep doing it! :D

9. Stheno

Stheno New Member

aww thanks a lot 8)

10. Soulthinker

Soulthinker Well-Known Member

atv457,had you met with any foreign exchange students at your place of education? If so ask them on the European country you want to study. Orejon4,that is a wonderful idea for him and by the way atv457,get some hookups before you arrive to that European land.

11. Wunword

Wunword New Member

Military

12. atv457

atv457 New Member

@Soulthinker No, I have not come across any hookups at my university, but that seems to be the wisest thing to do on my part before embarking on such an expensive trip.

13. atv457

atv457 New Member

That would be and option, if I had considered it before hand. I'm not going to join the military just to meet girls.

14. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Go to a dance hall clubs, the white women that usually frequent them are non American white women or seek them out on campus I'm sure there's a lot just be social.

15. orejon4

Agreed. It's not really that fraught with danger and anxiety. Just get out there and have fun!

16. The Dark King

Actually a good spot to meet single white women who might be open to bm is a comedy club with a black comic. Saw Aries Spears on Saturday and that clubs was packed. A lot of sexy ass single white women who couldn't stop cheesing when they saw Aries. If I were single that would be a new revenue stream for me lol

17. orejon4

And don't forget that tried-and-true staple: the coffee shop. Lol

18. The Dark King

Location is very important as well as type of coffee shop. Starbucks is a good spot to bring a date but to actually meet women I noticed no name spots in trendy areas like the Lower East Side or in the village is a good spot. You just have to be really confident and treat the interaction as a solitary incident with no hopes of continuing unless she gives you vibes to suggest otherwise.
    Dating can be lots of fun

19. orejon4

Right. The independent shops are always best.

20. atv457

atv457 New Member

It's funny, as I am currently working on a bussiness plan for a coffee shop for a project for a business class.

Maybe if I'm lucky, and I ever get to open my own shop, it would easy to date some of the regular customers. I mean, who wouldn't want to date the owner :twisted: