Bill Cosby Rape Accusations

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ra, Nov 15, 2014.

1. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

I wish I could find a meme with Carl Winslow's face saying whose America's favorite dad now!!!

2. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

4. archangel

archangel Well-Known Member

thank you for all of us family matters fans.

5. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

:smt026:smt049

6. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Whaa? How are you gonna forget UNCLE PHIL??? :smt060

Best dramatic/acting Father scene ever on FPOBA...

[HDYT]GmerFuzRNZ4[/HDYT]

"Some of my greatest lessons in acting, living and being a respectable human being came through James Avery...
    Every young man needs an Uncle Phil" -Will Smith.

8. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Who died and made Beverley Johnson Mary, the mother of Jesus? So just because some black model claims he drugged her and raped her must it be true that he did it? Until he is proven guilty i wont buy shit from nobody unless the person has concrete proof. Some stupid girl goes to a heavyweight boxer's room at midnight and comes out to say she was raped and he got canned because of her words against his WITHOUT ANY PROOF now people already finding Cosby guilty. Well if people can say Cosby is a cowardly rapist without any hard evidence then i can say Beverly Johnson and those women are gold digging, attention seeking scumbags WITHOUT PROOF. Why is there this notion that women cannot lie about being raped? People should Google and see the sheer numbers.Hell if women can give another child to another man or try to trap a man with a child(thank God for DNA) why do people think rape allegations by women cannot be a lie? Human beings in general are the most conniving and deceitful of all God's creations so unless there is incontrovertible proof of what these women are claiming then i say Cosby is innocent until proven guilty.:cool:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  9. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

10. samson1701

samson1701 Well-Known Member

This +2k.

11. orejon4

I agree with the innocent until proven guilty standard, but there is also a victim's rights idea that people who have been victimized should not be abused further. It doesn't work in Cosby's favor at the moment, but it a backlash against the sort of "slut-shaming" that was done to real victims of rape in courtrooms in an attempt to turn her personal life into proof that "she wanted it", no matter how unwanted the contact.

12. Gorath

Gorath Well-Known Member

In Mike Tyson's show The Undisputed Truth, Mike told of his account of the rape incident that landed him in jail. To this day, he still asserts that he did not rape the girl. The admitted that she went into Mike's room, " Because he's Mike Tyson", as she said. She admitted that her actions were dumb. I felt that Mike Tyson was railroaded from that incident. Bill Cosby, I think he is being railroaded, too. But, like the late Ted Kennedy stated during the hearing for Clarence Thomas, Kennedy asked this question about the motive of Anita Hill, "Why did she wait 10 years?"

Watch this; there will be an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit written based on this case. It happened like Chris Brown and Rhianna(even though the names were changed).

I am pretty sure that this has finished Bill Cosby and he will never work in Hollywood again. That's the often cruel nature of this thing called show business.

13. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

And so it continues....only in the WWBM Forum world when it comes to drugging, raping and sexually assaulting... for a few individuals on here, the word of 25 women does not equal the silent word of one man. May you confine your ignorance and denial only here, for surely your blind 'defense' opinion of a cowardly slick-dick sexual predator would be ran out of town anywhere else.

14. z

z Well-Known Member

I do believe in innocent until proven guilty and I also know THE power be can easily railroad someone. True humans are the most conniving of all creatures and human nature can be a bitch. But why Cosby, why now when the guy is in his late 70s? Why all these women (25+ ) targeting him??? Most are beyond middle age, fame at this age? Hmm…not really convincing argument. Money, several of those women don't appear to broke dead street hustlers, they might not have Cosby money but they ain't homeless. If Cosby is 100 % innocent, why all these women want to soil America's Fav dad?
    I dunno man, there is more than meet the eye in Cosby case …..

15. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I get you but just because people were slut shamed shouldn't necessarily mean when some bunch of women pop up and say hey i was drugged and raped by Bill Cosby people should presume him guilty. Dont you think?:cool:

16. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Well see now...ignorumuses on here called her a lying gold digging scumbag for EXPOSING Cosby. Ignoring the fact that comparatively, 25 men have not come forward to claim that of her. Only the 2 on here. No surprise there, lol.

17. orejon4

I totally agree, just pointing out that it's a backlash against another injustice. And the law, like most other things involving human beings, can overshoot the mark.

18. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Glad you agree apparently some special ed people dont:cool:

19. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

"Innocent until proven guilty" is a legal definition you are afforded, for your day in court. Cosby has never had to answer criminally for his sick deeds. If you raped another, but were never taken to court for it it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Waiting for Cosby's 25 defamation-of-character lawsuits....

20. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Right. Like a bunch of women who dont know each other decided one day to just accuse Cosby of rape. Just because this man acted in front of a camera and sold jello, he is given this crazy pass by a select few. He is not his tv character, but you can't tell them that, they will defend that coward to the end.