Attraction to Black Men = Perversion?

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by whikle, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Yup. And globally there are Asians who hate Blacks, and Blacks who hate Whites, and Whites who hate Asians... superiority feelings of race know no borders in this world, but you can't tell that to folks who think they are the only victim of racism on the planet.

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

That is why I'm going to just live my life and do me, fuck the haters. I like white women and isn't a damn thing going to stop me from doing so all the rest is just white noise in the end.

3. Nikkers

Nikkers Well-Known Member

My (white) high school ex was much the same, with his dislike of black men.
    "I always knew you'd end up with a football player Nicole, but I never thought he'd be black".
    "You still with that black N----r?"

...then once I came home from DC, he started messaging me, trying to get back with me. Like fuck that's happening. He's a decent guy otherwise, but there's no way I'm keeping a toxic person like him around when most of my friends aren't white anyways.

4. Nikkers

....:smt043

I've read a little too into this I think ;)

5. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, when dudes act like that its all territorial, laying down their scent trail or in the human case ignorance. Its why you will often see them make assumptions about white women with black guys often about sex, jungle fever, penis size, etc. Things they would never assert if you were just with another random white guy who they don't know.

I'm a live and let live kind of guy, if it doesn't involve me, none of my business. Grown folks can do as they please with their life within reason, i.e. not committing crimes, harming others, etc.

Haha, glad you picked up on it, my astute lady. :D

6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I've also realized that the same groups of people that don't like blacks and hispanics a lot have a lot of anti-Jewish sentiment (dislike against the Jews). Why is that? What did the Jews do to warrant dislike from other people. I'd also like you to read this. It focuses on African-Americans and Jews. I think I can draw a correlation between Black people and Jewish people and why there's a dislike around. People of African descent had slavery and the Jews had the Holocaust, yet today there are some people that don't like both groups. It's like if some significant negative effect happens to a group of people, there's more instability within the group and dislike from people outside the group. Do you think this makes sense?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/18/opinio...iref=allsearch

7. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Isn't black nigger redundant lol

8. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

All part and parcel of the human condition of race as a superiority construct, i.e. my race is better than yours by the mere fact I am of said race, nothing else matters.

You can't try to make sense of peoples ignorance on such matters, just live steadfast according to your core values and let the chips fall where they may.

When I look at the old interactions in America on the subject of race, things have come a long way, I mean there was a time when you or I or any other black man on this board could very easily be killed for liking a white woman if we didn't know our place. Kind of puts things into perspective about the changes in society. There are those folks out there who probably still long for those bygone days, but alas it is history for the most part. The best thing we can do is move forward and give a middle finger to those drunk on hate.

9. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

LOL, when I read the post from Nikkers same thing crossed my mind, I was like hey hold up. :)

Then I realized once someone with bigotry starts spewing they are liable to say any damn thing at that time on their mind.

Ole boy was hatin hard that Nikkers was with one of "dem derr black nigger bucks" :D

10. The Dark King

I seriously don't get it. Why commit so much anger to someone you're no longer with. Just move on

11. Nikkers

Wasn't going to point it out to him, he obviously wouldn't have listened :p

Ha, exactly :p

Jealousy. He was jealous I moved on and found someone that I was (at the time) happy with, while he's been in and out of several different failed relationships.
    Then he kept hating when I was single, because I wasn't interested in him anymore, and held that against black guys :p (When, it doesn't matter if he's purple, I'm not dating him again rofl)

12. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. Gemini74

Gemini74 Well-Known Member

and if i had nothing but green friends, i wouldnt want to have a person like that in my life.

14. Bliss

Bliss Well-Known Member

Exactly, GQ. Though thankfully I haven't gotten much drama over it by strangers, and my family is fantastically supportive, as my friends are. I have always loved BM since I was 16 so I don't hear or hang with WM much, so I'm good. :)

15. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Blacks and hispanics????
    I wish ya'll would stop that.

They don't like you either fella'.

16. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

And African-American Hispanics?

17. The Dark King

Do those exists in the land of taking sides? Just like biracial kids can't elect to be white I'd imagine the same of darker skinned Hispanics. That shit may fly in Brazil but here in the land of the free pick a side or we'll pick one for you

18. amissingpiece

amissingpiece New Member

Interracial dating in Australian Society

I find that Australia is becoming more accepting of relationships between black men and white women. At least in Melbourne I've seen a few :)

19. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

i thought the same.

now we have the same thought.

now i'm afraid.

20. flaminghetero

flaminghetero Well-Known Member

Not talking about them....at least not the ones that can admitt their Black....a LOT of them claim they are Taino indian and Spanish...despite looking like Joe Lee Hooker...:smt043