White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. kayslay29

kayslay29 Member

Can i touch them?

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i thought for sure you were going to post a pic of your hand in a bunch of bubbles;)

4. kayslay29

kayslay29 Member

Hahah the thought crossed my mind but christmas got in the way. :p

5. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

Once you Lippy you never go back

6. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

oh, interesting!

7. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Brothas have successfully brought you over to the Darkside.

We can easily bring you over to the Footside. We accomplished the first step getting you in here.....won't be long before you have been converted!

HaHa!:mrgreen:

8. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

9. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Haha! You are definitely back! Wasting no time.... :p

10. Athena

Athena New Member

Lippy: love the pedi, your footsies look fabulous!

TS: great photos, can't go wrong on the beach :)

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

tell us about this avi athena? bigger pic sister...i see you looking sassy but i need a magnifying glass;)

12. Athena

Athena New Member

lol It's a pic of me in a new summer dress, but as you might recall, I'm too shy to put up a face pic....

13. Athena

Athena New Member

For Tony, I am glad that you are back as well. I want to apologize for anything that passed between us and want to assure you that with age, I am becoming less of a judgey asshole - it's a slow and imperfect process, but it's coming along....

Here's one of my footies on a NYC beach:

[​IMG]

14. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

.....Now...Now....Your Tony wants to see that world-class high-arch double sole shot again....

15. Athena

Athena New Member

This one?

[​IMG]

Or this?

[​IMG]

16. Archman

No....You are doing that classic lay on your stomach pose with the ankles up and crossed....Go back and search buddy....

17. Athena

Athena New Member

My ankles are not crossed, but I hope Tony finds this a suitable substitution. :)

[​IMG]

18. Archman

Wonderful !!....I wonder why women don't understand that men do love this view......After-all... this is what we look down and see at the moment of truth....

19. Athena

Athena New Member

T, girl, I can't wait to see your photos!!! xo

20. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Hey beautiful, were we at the same beach together and I didn't know....I have this same exact picture, sent you a rep and fingers slipped before I could sign it! Love to see those beach shots in the winter...good priming for the warm weather and sure Mr Soprano is loving it....(amongst others!) have some new scuba shots to share with you....know you will appreciate them, was in your old stomping grounds and scuba there again. Was awesome!.