Would you date a smoker?

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by archangel, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Caerdydd

Caerdydd Active Member

I used to say it was a deal breaker but one time there was this blonde, she came over, she got naked, she bent over and then suddenly it wasn't such a problem anymore. That wasn't anything close to a relationship so I hardly saw her smoke anyway. I couldn't be with someone who chain smoked indoors though.

2. 4north1side2

4north1side2 Well-Known Member

Eating pussy, sucking dick, eating food; using cell phone and a whole slew of other shit is linked to cancer these days. I bet your ass ain't going stop none of that :smt018 :p

3. buglerroller

buglerroller Well-Known Member

muah hahahahaha!!! :smt045

4. Tinkytonks

Tinkytonks New Member

no

I don't think I would...I like men to smell and taste good :)

5. Athena

Athena New Member

I was thinking about this lately (I'm single, I think a lot about what I want in a man) and would like your opinions on it. I would not date a smoker. Would you?

6. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Cigarettes? No never. At this point in my life it shows lack of character.

7. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

But wacky tobacky is okay?

8. The Dark King

Absolutely!!! The medicinal uses can't be denied and no one is dying from weed. People are dropping like flies from cigarettes my friend.

9. Bookworm616

Interesting.

10. The Dark King

no its factual boo

11. EatYourBooks

EatYourBooks New Member

Factual that people who smoke have a lack of character? :confused:

I gotta find me a dictionary.

12. The Dark King

To smoke cigarettes in 2014 with all the knowledge and warning labels is a sign of a lack of character and low intelligence. It will DEFINITELY give long term users a disease. We know this there isn't any speculation anymore, so what other reason would a person smoke?

13. EatYourBooks

EatYourBooks New Member

Same reason people would drink hard liquor or eat white sugar. Is every person who pops a Sweet Tart stupid and amoral?

I don't date smokers because I dislike the habit, but saying it's a sign of bad character is a little much.

14. The Dark King

1. I've never heard of second hand drinking or second hand eating. Have you? It's not a harmless habit and it should be judged harshly.

2. Liquor and white sugar can be consumed in moderation without harsh effects the same can not be said for cigarettes.

15. EatYourBooks

EatYourBooks New Member

1. Second hand smoke risks with no pre-existing health conditions are pretty low, and that evidence is a little trumped up against passive smoking.

1a. I'd say being killed by a drunk driver and the practical guarantee for obesity if your parents were obese are pretty bad secondhand consumption effects.

2. See 1a. Some people socially smoke only.

This is not to say smoking is good, but I think it's absurd to imply all smokers are bad people. Good people make bad decisions, and people make far worse decisions than smoking.

16. The Dark King

ok

17. Bookworm616

People who feel the need to alter their reality lack character, too.

See what I did there? LOL.

18. The Dark King

Good try lol. Then everyone who owns a TV or computer even a smart phone is guilty of that. Besides altering my reality with weed often does more good than harm. You can't say the same with cancer sticks.

19. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

no to cigarettes...i can't stand the smell...the breath of a smoker is such a turn off...their clothes and hair smoke too...yuck:smt118

20. Beasty

Beasty Well-Known Member

what about people who sip whiskey or wine for the taste instead of getting drunk? Is that the same as socially smoking? Is one easier to be around than the other?