White women give better Oral Love?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Obsidian71, Oct 11, 2007.

1. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

That's the goddess in a nutshell...hilarious and arousing

2. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

Bingo:mrgreen:

4. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

So black women have harder palates or is it black people in general.

5. SexyBaltimorean

SexyBaltimorean New Member

I really don't think that white girls are necessarily "better", but in most of my experiences with black women, it's a matter of gettin' past the nasty attitude first. Once a woman has cussed you out, gave you a headache from it, & got on your nerves, I wouldn't want her to give me head! I simply wouldn't be in the mood. LOL......thanks, but NO thanks!

With most white women I've encountered on this topic, its just the opposite....

So, with all this being said, I think it's more mental than anything. ATTITUDE is everything. I'd be more in the mood and inclined to let a woman with a beautiful attitude have her way with me. It would probably get me more in the mood...

6. SexyBaltimorean

funny as hell!!!!!.......LMAO

EPIC!

7. babab92

babab92 New Member

Same for me :D
    It just feels like the right thing to do

8. genuineforce

genuineforce Member

On average I think white women have better head game. I think the reason is not that they are just better at it though. There are role issues between black men and black women, amongst other issues that go from slavery all the way up to today. White women on average don't have quite the same historic wounds in them that mess with their minds. A black woman may even give good head to a white man, but thats because they don't view white men as failures in the world. (even though the white man has raped her mentally and physically since she has been in the US)

9. mako capone

mako capone New Member

Asian women got the sex game on lock...naturally!:smt066

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

only gotten head from one black chick. Funny thing is growing up if you approached any of these chicks like that "better go find yourself a white girl if you expect someone to suck your dick" eventually a lot of dudes do then there's a problem lol.
    I guess ww aren't concerned with reputation the same way black and hispanic women are. Ww who had a "rep" for giving head still got boyfriends, dudes who were willing to commit. A black chick with that rep only got dudes hitting her up for head. So I guess I can understand the apprehension.

11. SexyBaltimorean

^^^^ cosign. And because of the fact that they're not concerned with so-called "reputations", it will always make them desirable to any man. Always...

12. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Pretty much. Been white girling it since 1995 and wont ever look back :-D

13. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Lol @ white girling it.

14. SexyBaltimorean

^^^^"white-girling" today has never been so beautiful...

15. Jenmonster

Jenmonster Active Member

Hm, it's funny because to me giving my boyfriend oral makes me feel more powerful, not less.

I mean, I get why someone might feel like it demeans you, but there's another side too. A guy is never more vulnerable than when you're doing this. Obviously I can give him a lot of pleasure, but... I could do a lot of harm if I wanted to as well. Or I could do nothing at all, because he can't force me to do anything.

He puts himself in a really defenseless position, and trusts that I'm going to please him (and I will!) I just don't think it's fair to think of it as a one sided thing. I don't have to do anything if I don't want to. I don't please him because I have to; I please him because I want to. I like taking care of him, because it makes me happy :)

16. genuineforce

genuineforce Member

He should feel blessed to have you as his woman.

17. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

I agree. Perfectly said :smt023

18. bodhesatva

bodhesatva Well-Known Member

I completely agree with you! Very well said!

I always thought of it this way: if I were to say "I have him by the balls," who would you think has the power in that situation? That phrase means I have the power and he is at my mercy.

In the case of giving head, I literally have him by the balls, and yet he's supposedly the one with all the power! Like you said, I get how it can seem demeaning, but in a loving relationship it's never felt that way to me at all. Conversely, when my boyfriend goes down on me it isn't proof that he is a submissive little whipped boy; it's proof he loves giving me pleasure.

If that's "being whipped," then I guess anyone who enjoys giving someone else sexual pleasure is "whipped." Hey guys, do you like getting a girl off? You must be a wimp! :roll:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  19. ChocolateLoverTrish

ChocolateLoverTrish New Member

I just love the way you expressed this! I MUST rep you! LOL

It's like another way of saying that you'll gladly suck the skin off of him in jubilee, happiness, and showing him how much I'm IN LOVE with him! It's truly a beautiful thing!

20. Justine

Justine New Member

So deeply expressed! Yes!