White women give better Oral Love?

Discussion in 'Stereotypes and Myths' started by Obsidian71, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Since1980

Since1980 Well-Known Member

On the flipside of that, I once had a White guy tell me that he didn't date Black women because they didn't give head. He said this in front of another Black man.

Over ten years later, I still think it's probably the most unintentional funny thing that anyone has said.

2. MixedCalifornian

MixedCalifornian Active Member

Well so far only white women have been willing to give me head so I cant comment.

3. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Contrary to popular belief, some men DO love to be bitten...

Was told recently that I should give lessons on cable on how to give head, and then was told to use more teeth...

It seems he likes his woman to be part barracuda... I can happily comply :smt106

He keeps coming back for more...must not be doing too bad...:smt102 (but then the training started at age 17)...

4. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

I dont know whether dick sucking skills has anything to do with colour but i just love watching a white woman's lip surround my dick, its a beautiful visual.

5. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

What a great way to propose oral to a man.

"come 'ere. I wanna bite your dick off."

Good Friday! I need more sleep.

6. blackbull1970

blackbull1970 Well-Known Member

Agree.

7. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

:smt023Yeah that's what does it for me i love the contrast of white lips on my chocolate dick,so far as white women does it better than black women is irrelevant.

8. blackbull1970

A good way to teach a woman to give good head is to put a mirror in front of her to let her watch herself.

You will be amazed on how turned on she gets watching herself suck dick.

9. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

I must try

10. jaisee

jaisee Well-Known Member

IN MY EXPERIENCE

Well, for starters I've only been with 3 black women. Not because I'm not attracted to black women, I guess it's just something about me that turns them off? Out of the 3, only 1 gave oral... and it was quite good.

I honestly can't think of a single WW that I've been with who did not give oral, I also don't recall having to 'ask' for it as I did with the 1 BW (after months of having sex).

Frankly, I am of the opinion that WW are more willing and I really don't think it's such a bad thing. If you look at the other side, I cannot tell you how many times I've heard that BM don't eat the vajuicey. Now THAT is a stereotype to be ashamed of.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  11. Athena

Athena New Member

WW are better at oral sex than any other ethnicity. It's a proven scientific fact (I don't have the studies handy, but take my word for it). It has to do with a softer soft palates, maleable masseters and bendy buccinators. Perhaps due to the high intake of pine cones and other such huge fruits/nuts found in northern climates from which ww evolved.

The larger the nut, the bigger the mouth needs to open you know, thus women who could take more in at once (much like modern day chipmunks) survived. Survival of the fittest has made ww develop the better headgame.

12. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Now watch as dudes start to volunteer to have you personally prove this scientific fact on them......:cool:

13. Athena

Athena New Member

LOL! Oh my, I hope not. I'd hate to disappoint ;)

14. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

I'm sure there is nothing disappointing about you

15. Athena

Athena New Member

You are far too kind!!! :smt050:smt050:smt050

16. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

I was just good at this sport from the get-go. The second time I saw a dick, I went down. *blush*...just an instinct I guess.... ??? Maybe it was in the genes... :smt100

17. blackbull1970

Brace Yourself

[youtube]R-1hL26lSzQ[/youtube]​

18. Sin Mari

Sin Mari New Member

Hahahahaha!!! :smt043!!!!

19. GQ Brotha

GQ Brotha New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

Haha, had to rep you for that Athena.

Had me cracking up as I read it.