Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. z

z Well-Known Member

Damn, Tam, sorry about all this troubles. You've got my prayer.

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Same.

3. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

My prayers coming your way Tam and Ches....

I just found out my Mom has cancer, given 6 -12 months...maybe less...sometimes reality just plain sucks...and then I pray...!

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Sorry about the bad news TCF, you've got my prayer. Get a 2nd opinion for your mom, still continue to pray. The only one that determines your exact time in this earth is the man upstairs. Doctors are NOT GOD! They are humans, can't tell you shit about how long a person can live, they can take best educated guess but that can always be wrong as well.

5. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thanks dear friend...I will continue to pray and I pray for her to understand that she needs to make it right with the Lord, that is the best thing she can do for herself right now...

6. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, y'all. It's much appreciated.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, TC. I'll be praying for y'all, too. :smt056

7. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Tam and TC - I am praying for you both. Read this in the car last night and forgot to get in here and let you know.

Tam, you've been getting hit hard. I'm sorry that you continue to experience such loss and heartache in your life. The enemy is working overtime. Stand against him and cling to your Lord and Savior.

TC - I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I am praying for healing and as you said, if she needs to get right with God, praying for that first and foremost.

I may have posted this before but here it is again. Take this to heart:

"My peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

Much love to you both.

8. Tamstrong

Thank you, Ches. It's definitely been a rough year, but I refuse to let it keep me down. The Lord is my strength, & I'm going to let Him take care of me.

Much love to you, too. :smt058

9. TCFLORIDAGIRL

Thanks to both of you....some days are better than others, but I am just thankful I am close with the Lord, he gives me the strength for this...

10. stiletoes

stiletoes Well-Known Member

My boyfriend works part time as a bouncer and was stabbed last night. He's out of surgery and in good spirits, but needs lots of prayers. Thanks to all

11. Alinoa

Alinoa New Member

Prayers being sent for a swift recovery.

12. Black DeNiro

Black DeNiro Well-Known Member

Prayers goes out to your man. Boy this is a sick world:(. People can't even have a good time without some knuckle heads messing it up. I wish your man a speedy recovery.

13. Tamstrong

I'm sorry to hear that, Stiletos. :smt056 I'm glad he got through surgery okay & being in good spirits will help him bounce back faster. Lots of prayers & good thoughts on the way.

14. Stizzy

Stizzy Well-Known Member

My prayers you have. I hope is doing ok.

15. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

You got it. I hope he has a quick recovery. That's awful that someone did that...take care of him and yourself.

16. Ra

Ra Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers for you & your man.

17. Ches

Ches Well-Known Member

Praying for you both, Stiletoes. So sorry this happened. Praying for healing, comfort and peace of mind.

18. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

You're in my thoughts. Here's to a speedy full recovery.

19. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Hang in there, keep the faith and keep holding his hand Lady....you have our best wishes......

20. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

positive thoughts go to your lovely man. may he have a speedy recovery xx