Prayer Requests

Discussion in 'Religion, Spirituality and Philosophy' started by Tamstrong, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

To quote Suprchic..."Amen!! :smt045"

2. z

z Well-Known Member

Amen to Amen, we got one more of our christian sister back on the board, it's a wonderful thing.

3. Tamstrong

Yes, it is. :D

4. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

it's good to be back. ;)

5. suprchic73

suprchic73 New Member

God is good. :grin:

6. Tamstrong

Updates:

My friend whose husband died is doing much better & her counseling is going well.

My employee who lost her home in the bad weather is settled into a new & less expensive place,

My employee's whose mom had the stroke lost her mom, but everyone is relieved that she's no longer suffering & thankful that she had a long, happy life.

This weekend I saw a friend of mine at a church conference in Oklahoma, & found out that he has cancer, & of course the prognosis isn't good. He's gone through several unsuccessful treatments & a huge tumor in his liver is causing him a lot of pain. He has a positive attitude & knows that God's will is what it is, so he's letting Him handle it. Please, help me pray for him & his family; I'd appreciate it.

7. z

z Well-Known Member

Will do.

8. z

z Well-Known Member

Please pray for my young brother. I have not seen him or talk to him in a long while due to his travel and out of state schooling. I just received a text that he was traveling in Africa with friends and had a bowel perforation. Jesus Christ, what the heck, a young teenager with bowel perf in third world country. Lord that is something you don’t want to hear as trauma surgeon let alone as a family member. I am sure my mom is in tears. Lord I feel so hopeless, please pray for him. I pray to God to bless the surgeons’ hands that will be incising his abdomen. God this is awful, I feel like I want to cry but shock has taken my body over and I am frozen. Sad thing is I have seen pretty crazy stuff in my short life but I guess when it hits home you suddenly lose all your normal function.

9. Tamstrong

Wow. That is scary. I will definitely keep your brother, mom & you in my prayers. :smt056

10. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Babes, I an sending some love, thoughts and prayers to your brother, you, and your family!!!

11. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Lots of prayers for your younger brother.. And for you and your family until he is back home safely.

12. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

all my love and positive thoughts & prayers go to your brother, you & your family. much love gz

13. vanilla2chai

vanilla2chai New Member

TDR I am sending you my thoughts and positive energy. xo

14. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Will definitely pray for your brother TDR. Please update us.

Tam glad to hear your update of your friend.

15. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

My Christian Brother.....all my thoughts and prayers to your family...keep us informed please..

16. ktplay

ktplay New Member

all have been added to my prayer list.

17. creolelad2009

creolelad2009 New Member

My prayers are with them. I believe strongly in the power of prayer.

18. Tamstrong

Your prayers are much appreciated, C. Prayer has definitely had a positive impact on my life. :D

19. z

z Well-Known Member

Thank you to all the ppl who kept my young blood in your prayers. I really appreciate it. I didn't speak to him but I spoke to my cousin who went to see him, she said the surgery went ok and he is recupirating somewhat. She said his recovery appears to be very slow and experiencing lots of pain other than that he is alive, which is THE BIGGEST THING!

Thank y'al for positive energy and your prayers.

20. Tamstrong

That's great news...many thanks to God for getting him through the surgery! You are very welcome, GZ. I will continue to keep him & you & your family in my prayers for his recovery & that the Lord will help him with his pain. Thanks for the update.