White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. orejon4

orejon4 Well-Known Member

Ooohhh...looks inviting. I can't wait to get back to Madeira Beach!

2. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Missed your last pic TC. Very beautiful. Again, you make me want to move near water. :D

3. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

love this pic...so the whole beach is shells? guess that makes shell hunting pretty easy:heart:

4. Athena

Athena New Member

Thanks Lippy. Yes the whole beach is densely covered in these shells and they are so smooth and easy to walk on. It's a gorgeous little spot with beautiful swimming.

5. JordanC

JordanC Well-Known Member

Really. :D How beautiful is that? Walking on them might hurt but it's all for beauty.

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i'm not sure...i want more details from athena...i can't decide where we are vacationing this year...i was all ready to book hawaii and then i saw this program while i was getting a pedicure on florida's top 10 beaches...siesta keys is gorgeous...white powder sugar sand...just gorgeous...i love key west too...just someplace with water....i'm with you being landlocked is not fun...all we have are puddles:(

7. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Thanks LA....it is very refreshing....gotta love the beach...makes everything shine...!

Thanks hourglass....love your pink shoes....like the guys say, 'pretty in pink'...!

Great shot Athena....it's one of those that are one in a million....

Thanks Tam, got to keep them feet guys happy you know, must be time for one from you too.....!

Gotcha.....hooked another one....:p

So good with words....an appreciation is all it takes...!

I knew you would like that....just down the road from Madeira.....

Nothing quite like it Jordan, one of those once you are here, you don't look back...and we do have some of the finest beaches...can go all the time and it is still awesome and beautiful everytime....never gets old...

Thank you Mr. S.....

8. Athena

Athena New Member

I apologize now for the temporary derailment of the thread :D
    If you are considering the Caribbean, here's my low down on a few of the islands:

St. Barts is great if you love to shop. Lots of big name designer stores, boutiques and fine dining. Everything is VERY expensive on St. Barts. Shell beach is beautiful and the shells are so smooth from the action of the water that you can literally lie on them with bare skin and feel nothing at all.

I also spent a day on Anguilla, which has one of the most beautiful beaches that I've ever seen. But that is truly all the island has to offer. There's a nice little resort right on the beach and a vacay there would likely mean sticking to the resort and beach. No shopping and no real night life that I have heard.

St. Maarten/St. Martin is a really fun island with heaps to do. Lots of great beaches, snorkeling and diving, fantastic night life, shopping and more. The cruise ships stop there (in Philipsburg on the Dutch side) so there's always lots to do. The French side has a gentler feel to it with nicer restaurants, lovely boutiques, and beautiful boats!

Statia, is a small island with also very little to do except for a few good dives, and a small beach. The only real draw is some colonialist history but even that would take less than a couple of days to cover thoroughly.

More of Shell beach, St. Barts:
    [​IMG]

An example of the shopping on St. Barts:
    [​IMG]

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

You're welcome, TC. We definitely gotta keep the feet men happy. Yeah, it won't be much longer before I post another one. ;)

10. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

For fun!

[​IMG]
    click the picture :)

11. LA

LA Well-Known Member

Rep added. ^^

12. APPIAH

APPIAH Well-Known Member

Very nice video :D

13. Dre7669

Dre7669 New Member

Ahhhh shit
    lil mama put a clip! Luv them sexy arches.. luv them pants too. I bet that booty looks official. Would like to see some more ;)

14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Nice job with the video, ARH. :smt080

15. wtarshi

wtarshi Well-Known Member

ladies
    1. beautiful pics
    2. beyond jealous of your locations
    3. i want to come visit...!!!!!

you've kicked it up a level now arhg...!!!!

16. TCFLORIDAGIRL

TCFLORIDAGIRL Well-Known Member

Aw thanks Tarshi....yes it is a great location...lots of beauty here to enjoy, as I am sure there is where Athena is too....it's gorgeous in the caribbean....I could live there as well....!

17. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

setting a new bar i see...quite the little tarte;)

18. allrealhourglass

allrealhourglass New Member

Ahahaa Dre you are so cute! I've got lots more but I get called a tarte even when I'm completely clothed up in here Ehehehehe! I love this place :)

19. LA

LA Well-Known Member

And we love you. :cool:

20. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you can be sexy and tasty and not even take your clothes off;)