Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Dude how did we get here? You can't make an observation without it reflecting on your self esteem? Plain and simple fact is you rarely if ever see the reverse and it seems too common that young bm with their entire lives ahead of them would settle for an old fat used up chick like her but like I've said before they can do them but I maintain my position on the matter.

2. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I didn't say that. If seeing it upsets a person, that means that person is taking it personally even though it's not about them...those are the ones with issues. If you're not taking it personally, then it doesn't apply to you or to your self-esteem.

3. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

Funny how you say such things like that. I saw you with these girls the other night:

[​IMG]

...and according to them, they said if they weren't drunk when you all had a shag, they would have thought they were shagging an old man with revitiligo. I have the proof!!

4. The Dark King

Lol

5. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

It's hard to tell if they're dancing or if the one on the right is throwing a punch at the one on the left. lol

6. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

i love how 90% of the threads have to turn into how the ww are too old, too fat, not this, not that...wow...honestly some of you really shouldn't be even considering dating ww if you harbor all of these negative feelings...why are you all so worried about how you are perceived by other people...that is a self esteem issue...that's on you...you have to own it...in the meantime, the women are frolicking about enjoying men for just being men...i think the regular men thread is a perfect example...it's tough for us as women to look at men we know as regular...women have a tendency to capitalize on the fabulous...we can find something fabulous in just about everyone...

this is how it goes...turning negatives into positives

he's a little chubby vs. he sure loves my cooking and always praises me

he's quite a bit older but oooooooo so wise

he's a little immature but i enjoy his playfulness

he's doesn't have a job but he is out there looking everyday

he doesn't have a car but have you checked out his ass on a bicycle

he has a job but doesn't make alot of money vs. together we are making it just fine and find lots of fun things to do for free

i could go on for days

7. LanalusU

LanalusU New Member

Kirstie Alley looks great for her age.. but just looking at the pictures of them.. he could probably do WAY better than an old actress. Call it hating if you want but thats the way it looks. I agree with Mr.Fantastic..it fits the stereotypes perfectly.

but if they're happy..they're happy, so good for them.

8. The Dark King

Thanks kid. I swear what I say usually just flies over people's heads. Smh

9. goodlove

goodlove New Member

It is just you. LOL
    hell yeah. he would be all over that

you are on your own with that statement bro. I hit that 6 ways to sunday

10. LanalusU

LanalusU New Member

That's the problem with interracial cougars run into... The 'negative' stereotype will always fall on the black man.. while the woman gets prasied for snatching up a young hot thing...

oh well.... she looks happy though..I guess a few doses of young black man was all she needed!

11. The Dark King

Aren't you damn near 50 kid

12. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

so lippy just has one question for you...why didn't one of you younger ww snap up all the hotties making them no longer available? just curious? this guy is not bad looking and i'm pretty sure if he wanted to date younger women he could...would it really be a crime that he chose her just as much as she chose him...i doubt she has him chained up in her basement...free will people...

13. Iggy

Iggy Banned

Agreed with all your posts in this. Its obvious we hit a nerve with some of the "bigger" women on here. And I really dont care either cause I'm not trying to suck up to strangers over the internet like some of the e-black knights on here.;)

14. Iggy

Iggy Banned

thats cause you are one poor desperate brotha...no offense;)

15. goodlove

goodlove New Member

doesnt matter how old you are....she is rite. If I was damn near 50 then Im not a kid would I ?

You ever heard of may-december romance. It happens all the time. Why should a woman not date a younger dude ?

16. goodlove

goodlove New Member

no offense when I say you are a dumb ass.

17. The Dark King

I call my 61 year old father kid fam just a term of endearment but I think you know that fam.
    I'm not saying who should be with who but I do find it interesting that when it comes to ww bm relationships you rarely if ever see the reverse where it's an old bm and a young ww. It just illustrates social and racial hierarchy to me. I don't like but it's real kid

18. Morning Star

Morning Star Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]rrNbLBS1D2Q[/YOUTUBE]

Very good sentiment there, lippy. For one, perception of beauty is based on the individual, however, we still allow themselves to be caught up in how other people perceive our choice in women. To be frank, if you're that insecure to not be with your sweetheart in public, then you don't deserve to be with someone period. Now, I DO understand where MrFantastic is coming from, but my brother Andrae may have to realize that perhaps that they are rising above that stereotype?

Kirstie Alley's a beautiful woman through and through and even now she looks nice. For someone who is 60 years of age, she's truly a splendid looking woman. And if she can catch someone like the guy in the picture, the consider her lucky and the guy should feel the same way. No amount of scrutiny ought not to be considered when they are together in public.

19. The Dark King

Sad thing is those are the lames who haven't seen pussy since pussy had them and they don't realize it won't get them any.

20. goodlove

goodlove New Member

people (especially BM when It comes to WW) are concerned with other peoples thinking...who gives a fuck. yall are concerned with the stereotype shit . BM with a big WW. what is big ? is it big in the WM eyes ? the only things you should be concerned with are

1) is she attractive to you
    2) what is she bringing to the table besides her ass.