Kirstie Alley and her new boyfriend

Discussion in 'Celebrity WW/BM Couples' started by Ray9968, May 3, 2011.

1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Exactly. It makes no sense to hate on somebody for doing what they want to do with whomever it is they want to do it to. What he does with his dick has no bearing on anyone else's dick. If it was an issue of the stereotype nonsense, his ass would be too ashamed to be seen in public with her. I say be happy for them & stop hating.

2. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

[​IMG]

but yea theres too much of a fixation on bm and the kinda ww they get, these people go on like they loose sleep over it, what do they care so much who other people are with

3. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18 Well-Known Member

she was good back in the day, now she looks sloppy, hopefully he jonas brothers that till she loses some more weight from dwts....to me this is another kathy griffin situation, he might get played like the old spice guy.

4. SmoothDaddy101

SmoothDaddy101 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Look dude, just do you and don't worry about the 'stereotypes'.

5. Tamstrong

I don't get why they care so much. What's sad is the the folks who date IR & cry about it are just as bad as the people who are anti-interracial & cry about it...truth be told, the who & why behind it isn't their business to be butting into anyway. If they're happy dating each other, that's all that matters.

6. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

there seems to be pressure on black guys that if the girl is white she has to be "top notch" or "society disapproves" then if she aint white she can look like anything

people do seem to obsess who is with who a bit too much these days ive noticed

7. SmoothDaddy101

It's the mentality of trying to compete and keep up with white men.

8. saintaugusta

saintaugusta New Member

Maybe it's as simple as a couple of things:

1. He likes her, is attracted to her, and they enjoy each other's company
    2. She's crazy fun in bed (she seems like she would be!)
    3. He's hanging on to her fizzling fame in the hopes of jump-starting whatever career he has.
    4. She's loaded.
    5. All of the above.

9. Tamstrong

If they can't deal with the pressure of what society thinks, then they aren't very secure with themselves or with dating interracially. When WW & BM date each other, society doesn't approve whether someone is "top notch" or not...matter of fact, any WW who dates a BM is NOT seen as "top notch" in society's eyes. The same way BM are told they are lowing their standards by the WW they choose, WW are told they are lowering theirs by choosing to date BM. They want IR couples to buy into all the negativity, hoping it does its job of making them weak & keeping them apart. When folks who date interracially get caught up in worrying about the stereotypes society applies to them, they are letting society play them. If it's not one stereotype being applied, then it'll be a another one. If someone is strong enough to do what makes them happy regardless of what anyone else thinks, they deserve to be applauded.

[​IMG]

10. The Dark King

The Dark King Well-Known Member

Fair enough lol

11. The Dark King

Negro as much as you love crying about what hip hop does to the image of bm you should be the last one to talk.

12. The Dark King

Get off the soapbox Jethro. No one is hating on anyone. Just an observation that I've noticed alot. For you the ww it's a great deal but for bm not so much. Yeah it's choice and he's free to make it just curious as to why a young good looking guy would go for her. Just curious not passing judgement. Quit being so defensive.

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  13. pettyofficerj

pettyofficerj New Member

[​IMG]

14. z

z Well-Known Member

Upregulating his gene to bright white always right with lots of light, lol.

15. SmoothDaddy101

[​IMG]

16. SmoothDaddy101

Boo hoo hoo hoo.

17. MissWacy

MissWacy New Member

:smt043:smt043:smt043

18. Kaname2000

Kaname2000 New Member

I agree I don't what that dude is talkin bout!!! She ain't ugly and she got money, not that I'd want her for her Money but thats definitely a plus!!! My dick likes!!! Lol!!!

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  19. The Dark King

Playing the knight in shining armor again huh? Good luck with that. I love when some of you lames run to the defense of these women on an internet forum. Hope it pans out for you playboy lol

20. The Dark King

Fair enough lol but that chick started going through menopause during the Clinton era so she ain't giving dude shit.