THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayarmy

jayarmy New Member

FUCK YOU Wasp!!
    I will find a way to eliminate your ass!!
    You dont own my sitting area. I want it back!!!

2. z

z Well-Known Member

:smt043

3. mama

mama Well-Known Member

Fuck you to my kindness.....you bite me in the ass everytime. Maybe i should transform myself into a hardcore bitch, maybe then people wouldnt think i was such a sucker. :smt009

4. Bookworm616

Bookworm616 Well-Known Member

Rep added.

I'm the same way. I wish I could be a bitch, but it's not in me. I hate that about myself. I really do.

The other day a friend of mine (whom I know IRL) said to me: I love your beautiful heart but it costs you.

It really does cost me in so many ways, but it's just something that I can't change. I wish I could sometimes.

I hope things get better for you.

5. mama

mama Well-Known Member

I know, i dont have it in me either and people take advantage of it, they can spot me a mile away.

Thanks for the rep.

6. Bookworm616

Yep, me too. About the only thing you can do is learn how to spot the people who will take advantage and not let them in. That's been my solution. It doesn't always work, but it does help with some of them. It's a learning process for sure. You add new red flags all the time.

And you're welcome! :smt023

7. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

you could have bought a new handbag with that money...damn textbooks:yawinkle:

8. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

trust me even bitches get taken advantage of...lied to...cheated on...and passed over...bitches do not have special radar to detect red flags...we see and ignore them just like all the nice girls thinking he will change for us...you do not have a patent on his one...there are just alot of lame fuckers out there...

what bitches do is we get even...that is how you know we are bitches:smt077

9. Max Mosley

Max Mosley Well-Known Member

Embrace your kindness.

Its not kindness that bites you in the ass. Its when you ignore your 3rd eye. Your instincts are there to keep you progressing forward and out of drama.

Theres nothing wrong with ignoring particular people or saying NO to someone that wants something from you if it doesnt smell right. Think back over the last 5 to 10 years about every bad situation youve been in. Im sure there were moments prior or during where you warned yourself. Some people will even try to get you to ignore your logic and listen to them. Simply dont. And whats better is they will respect you more in the end.

See other people for who they are, not who you would like to perceive them as or eventually like them to be. Its makes things so much simpler. You merely deal with these people as they should be dealt with and there are no idealistic or advantageous expectations.

It doesnt have to be a black & white issue whereas youre either a bitch or a sucker. Embrace your kindness and so long as you attempt to be introspective, respect your own intelligence.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  10. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I feel your pain. Although I've gotten better about it over the years thanks to what I do for a living, I still have trouble with doing too much for people who don't appreciate it. I've still got a lot of improvement to go, but thankfully I'm making some progress in learning how to have balance with folks I care about who try to take advantage of me.

Excellent post, Max. I'd rep you if I could. :cool:

11. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

lippy wants to fuck you :smt050

12. Bookworm616

I repped him for you. :smt023

13. z

z Well-Known Member

I say do it. Fuck being nice to fuckers who are not nice to you. Let them know it is a two way street, anyone fucks with you, you fuck with them right back. This does not stop you from being nice to the ones who are nice to you. PPL will continue to fuck with you unless you let them know you are NOT the one to be fucked with. Fuck with niceness and kindness crap, they want to take advanage of you, let them know that you ready to take them to war and abolish them, it seems to work perfectly fine for me.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2011
  14. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, Bookie! :cool:

15. lippy

lippy Well-Known Member

THIS...act like a doormat...get treated like a doormat...let someone treat you and everyone else like a doormat...the cycle continues...call out a fucker...give him the smackdown...string him up by his balls...expose him for the asshole he is...watch him think twice before doing it to another person...it's community service people...i call it my way of volunteering for the greater good of man/womankind...

back to my paper shredding:p

16. Tirkah

Tirkah Active Member

Listen to this ? guy right here, mama.

17. Bug

Bug Well-Known Member

High five to that:D

Choose your battles wisely, sometimes being a bitch means doing nothing and never speaking to them again

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

Wise words.:smt045

19. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

WINNING

20. FG

FG Well-Known Member

BI-WINNING!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.