White women feet

Discussion in 'The Attraction Between White Women and Black Men' started by Mwaura, Jun 4, 2008.

1. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Nice pictures!!!!! Nice shoes! Nice toes!!!

2. Athena

Athena New Member

Gorgeous Red!!!

3. Redhead77

Redhead77 New Member

Thank you all, you are awesome! :)

4. Redhead77

Redhead77 New Member

Lol! Thanks for trying TS! :smt023

5. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

There is nothing like a gracious appreciative woman.....That should take you very far in a rich opulent place like Dubai......I just wonder if those well-off oil men see what we see in Redhead77......

6. Redhead77

Redhead77 New Member

To tell you the truth I am kind of scared of them...LOL....The other day in the news there was a 37yr woman found stabbed in the elevator. Her boyfriend killed her because she ignored his calls and messages?!?! I know this can happen at any place but they can be very possessive and jealous so I stay away from that. I did have a stalker though...haha...50+ yrs old Saudi Arabian man...I guess he needed a forth wife and decided this one should be redhead since he probably had a blonde, brunette, etc in his collection....hahaha! They are allowed to have up to 4 wives. Thanks but NO thanks.....LMAO.

7. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Those Saudis want a curvy white trophy to show off.

8. Garbogirl247

Garbogirl247 Guest

OMG I LOVE YOUR SHOES!

9. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]Pretty toes makes my dick hard:prayer:[​IMG][​IMG]:smt060

10. chocolatecream4u

chocolatecream4u Well-Known Member

Oh yeah i luv pink toes...:smt054

11. Redhead77

Redhead77 New Member

Thank you Darling :) I had them back when I was in Africa...they were so BLING....haha

12. Archman

Archman Well-Known Member

Dubai is a place that is full of Sugardaddies.....But dare I say, it must have a few Sugarmamas too........Let me know when you are ready to apply for a Visa....

13. Redhead77

Redhead77 New Member

You don't need a visa for Dubai and I can be your sugarmama while you are here! hahaha....Just make sure you are home when I get back from work....lol

14. karmacoma.

karmacoma. Well-Known Member

Aw shit no problem. Not only home but naked in bed.

15. Athena

Athena New Member

NICE! :smt023

16. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Obtained from http://www.collegefeetarchive.com

If you watch the whole thing and observe what she says about half way through about her flip flops, you’ll realize that she likes BMs. Sarah should be on this site posting along with us. Lets hope that she’ll come across it one day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hard to tell who's the prettier girl, Sarah or Laurie?

Download the files here: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B_reRQdw9N4nZWI2ZDc1NDUtZjM0OC00ODJmLWI2NTQtNmY5NzY3ZTRiMjM3&hl=en

17. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

There's something truly magical about a white woman's feet.:smt060

18. Tony Soprano

Tony Soprano Moderator

19. GirlieGirl74

GirlieGirl74 Well-Known Member

Rumor has it that with a simple touch of a WW foot, some things will magically grow. ;)

20. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I won't divulge my sources, but that rumor has actually been confirmed. :smt045

Last edited: Feb 25, 2011