THE FUCK YOU THREAD

Discussion in 'Conversations Between White Women and Black Men' started by z, Nov 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

I agree the business world sucks. I'm the general manager (& bookkeeper) over a couple of convenience stores for an idiot trust-fund baby who is clueless about business. I'm good at what I do & I make a pretty good money, but I hate it. It's very stifling, & it has had an impact on my creativity. Although I've been writing again lately (I used to write quite a bit), what I do for a living has definitely interfered with it.

2. fromrussiawithlove

fromrussiawithlove New Member

Fuck you housemate, being woken up by your girlfriend literally screaming as you're shagging is not the best wake up call.

3. FG

FG Well-Known Member

Fuck you lactic acid.

4. z

z Well-Known Member

Exactly.

5. little chicken

little chicken New Member

fuck myself!

finally went and took the US citizenship test and failed!!

the history & geography were a bit off

sigh.. this sucks!!

so um... who finna gimme that greencard?

*looks around*

6. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

I don't usually swear so I will go with this:

Duck you heat,,,,, it is way to hot tonight and my apartment does not have air conditioning,,,, why oh why did I get an apartment with out it??? *starts stripping off clothes as it is hot hot hot.

7. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

... And every man on the board just got a boner... :p

8. fromrussiawithlove

Fuck you Russian/Latvian/Polish/Ukranian trolls. You're giving Eastern Europeans a bad name

9. Tamstrong

Tamstrong Administrator Staff Member

:smt023

10. Unique4ever

Unique4ever Well-Known Member

I'd rep you if I could !

11. fromrussiawithlove

I'm 100% Russian, the clue is in the name yeah? It's because of people like YOU that foreigners have negative stereotypes of us. You should be ashamed of yourself for your behaviour.

12. Unique4ever

HAHAHA didnt do your homework well my dear.
    IM GERMAN !!!!!! And the Russian/Latvian (or whatever u are) I dont like is YOU!

13. Unique4ever

Nobody needs to insult you. You are doing a damn good job making yourself look stupid and shallow.
    We dont want you here no matter how often you come back with a new name or a new story!

14. fromrussiawithlove

Wrong and wrong and WRONG.
    Get your facts straight before you start running your mouth. Just because I'm fluent in English and don't swear at people in Russian on the internet does not mean I'm taking on any kind of American lifestyle. I've never been to America, for your infrmation.
    And I'm insulting you? Who called who a clever bitch? And who told who to shut their pussy mouth? I believe that was you, so don't try and sound cute love, you've already made a complete horrorshow of yourself.

15. TheHuntress

TheHuntress Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

It's not her fault...she's got Troll brain- it's just like brain damage. Just step away... ;)

16. fromrussiawithlove

I dare you to find a post that says I live in America. I'VE NEVER BEEN THERE.

17. curleyblonde

curleyblonde New Member

Ahh whikle, you never fail to crack me up. :D

18. LA

LA Well-Known Member

:smt006

19. whikle

whikle Well-Known Member

Fuck you to the people who broke into the school and my friend/co-worker's house while we were away last night. What a great way to say thanks for all the shit we've done for you over the past few years right before we move away. And what an excellent reminder that there is next to no equilibrium in the friendships/relationships we've built with you.

20. Espy

Espy New Member

Fuck slobs! What the hell is wrong with people who can't pick up after themselves, shower, & brush their teeth daily. It's hard to respect someone who doesn't respect you enough to respect your home, and doesn't respect themselves enough to not smell like a dead body.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.